What Do You Smoke?

Straycat

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>i always go for it and bring home around 2000 and hope i never get stopped by customs.<<<

Yep, I do always bring a fair few back, and luckily have never been stopped yet either.

>>>never have been caught yet and at around 6 GBP for 200 is a bargain.<<<

And who can blame us when you can pay prices like this, wot a bargain!!

Says torneyboy:

Says Fiery Jack:

Talking of smokes, I wouldn't mind a shag with that bird Miranda Richardson. Okay, she's knocking on a bit, but I bet she goes like a fucking bunny rabbit
:up:
. Dirty bitch. ::

jack
:beer:

Hi FJ

I guess it saves you time if you post the ""same::reply in all threads
:neener:

Hi TB,

Talking of same replies, I wouldn't mind a shag with that bird Miranda Richardson. Okay, she's knocking on a bit, but I bet she goes like a fucking bunny rabbit :up:. Dirty bitch. ::

jack :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

OH and all,

In the states I smoke Winstons. Now at 6 USD a pack in Boston, Taxafuckinchusetts. Fucking robbery in my opinion. And it's all taxes. Sin taxes, which ticks me off even more. :onfire: It's hard to believe that here in Boston we had a revolution over taxes on tea. They tax the shit out of us here. Taxation with misrepresentation. Time for another tea party I think. But we're all just sheep now. The only thing we'll die for now is the oil in other countries and for big business interests. :-) Baaaaaaaaaaa.

In the LOS I go once every couple of weeks to the Cambodian market. In the LOS I smoke L&M Red. Taste the same as Winstons and Marlboros really. Not much difference. In the Cambo market I can get a carton of ten packs L&M Red for .....drum roll here .............

6 bucks USD. No taxes.

Just goes to show how the smoking man is truly getting it stuck up his ass by the weak kneed politicians who see it as an easy target tax, and the PC "smoking Nazis" who think they have the right to tell everyone what to do in life and are trying to tax the things out of existence. Surely the pols could make more money if they started taxing the piss out of the health nuts couldn't they? Us smokers are in the minority now-a-days, more of them then us now, and the health problems smoking causes will probably kill us off faster than the healthy non-smokers surely. What then when they eradicate smoking totally? Where will they get all this tax money they've become so used to? Well, imaging 10 dollar beers gents! Imagine 10 dollars for an unhealthy big Cheesy cheese burger! That's right! They'll tax your unhealthy foods and the booze taxes will sky rocket, even more than they already have. Then what? They'll legalize pay for play sex, and tax the hell out of it so it costs so much only the rich will be able to afford it. And Taksin and the boys will see what a goldmine they have and they'll sign up all the girls and start charging the taxes. :-)

Think only happy thoughts. Think only happy thoughts. Think only happy thoughts. Think I'll go out and strangle a pol tonight. That's a happy thought. Think only happy thoughts. ::

Cent

Archived