There is Hope Yet

Age is no barrier to love, Nicole Kidman says

Canadian Press

Nicole Kidman brought something other than undeniable star power to the Toronto International Film Festival on Saturday - hope for older men.

In The Human Stain, the 36-year-old Australian actress has a passionate affair with an older man, Anthony Hopkins playing a widowed college professor who's 71. "Age doesn't matter," she declares absolutely at an evening press conference when asked if audiences will accept her in such a situation.

"The reason people are drawn together, the reason people choose each other, we never know."

Kidman believes that without all the exterior forces working against them, the relationship of the two characters in The Human Stain definitely could have worked, even though both people were so emotionally damaged.

"The different people that enter into your life at different times, they enter into it ... because you allow them, they enter because of timing, they enter because of a connection between two people, not the way in which their bodies look."

She says people who operate on strictly physical level probably have very superficial relationships that don't stand a chance.

"A 70-year-old man and a 25-year-old woman, a 25-year-old man and a 70-year-old woman, bring it on! It doesn't matter!"

She says people who operate on strictly physical level probably have very superficial relationships that don't stand a chance.

That explains my four marraiges then.....

Says Nicole Kidman:

.... In The Human Stain, the 36-year-old Australian actress has a passionate affair with an older man, Anthony Hopkins playing a widowed college professor who's 71. "Age doesn't matter," she declares absolutely at an evening press conference when asked if audiences will accept her in such a situation. ....

"Age doesn't matter" - Yeah, right... maybe not in that direction - but I'm about Nicole's age, and I wouldn't fancy giving a portion to some old granny, who's tits are dragging along the pavement like a gorilla's knuckles. :down:

I mean, how many 70 year old BGs have you seen, eh ???

Mind you , you could always bend her over the zimmerframe before you slip her one...

:devil::beer::devil:

Says dvarpala:

I mean, how many 70 year old BGs have you seen, eh ??? Mind you , you could always bend her over the zimmerframe before you slip her one...

Dvarpala,

Can you PM me a.s.a.p. with this lady's phone number*. (I'm in BKK right now. :)) My penis still works and I have money for the beer. ;)

Cheers in advance,

jack :up:

*Or leave a phone message for "Randy" at Star of Light BJ bar, Patpong.

Says Fiery Jack:

Can you PM me a.s.a.p. with this lady's phone number

Love to help, but I feel that I should sample the merchandise before recommending her to a friend.

However, I too will be in BKK this weekend, so you wont have to wait too long for the verdict.... :devil:

Cheers, :beer:

Archived