Did the bear survive?

steffi

The news today is playing footage of a bear being recused by being coaxed out of a tree onto a trampoline however, the bear hits the trampoline and goes very high into the air and then hits the ground head first. If it's dead but those people should accept responsbility for a clumbsy rescue attempt.

It's not clear whether it's dead or not.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TB,

If - for once - you would actually read some contributions to a thread, you would know that it happened in Montana.

I hope you know where Montana is, otherwise look it up, just dont here........

I for one, wonder why you have to put totally inane postings in nearly all threads all over the board, as well as feeling the need to reply to all postings in a thread started by yourself !

Could you please post something, when you actually have to share something ?

Number op posts is nothing to be chased after.......

Thanks in advance !

BB - Mod

Says BelgianBoy:

TB,

If - for once - you would actually read some contributions to a thread, you would know that it happened in Montana.

I hope you know where Montana is, otherwise look it up, just dont here........

I for one, wonder why you have to put totally inane postings in nearly all threads all over the board, as well as feeling the need to reply to all postings in a thread started by yourself !

Could you please post something, when you actually have to share something ?

Number op posts is nothing to be chased after.......

Thanks in advance !

BB - Mod

Where in the original post does it mention what country!!!! ::

Says torneyboy:

Where in the original post does it mention what country!!!!

TB,

I said 'contributions'........ please read...... it 'is' in English........

You asked where that happened, post just ABOVE yours has 2 links with the full story, hence you dont even read, but just post BS.

Oh ! and another point...... why alsways quote the full post of person you 'reply' to ? makes for even more waste of bandwith and more inane reading as moderator.

Please confine yourselve to postings with at least some kind of contents, ok ?

BB - mod

PS : Kwai, I'm having a good day :), but I can take only so much, and yes, first poster was very unclear, later posts cleared that up.

Archived