Food Delivery Services?

Straycat

I'm aware of the different companies that offers delivery service. They seem to be of two kinds. Thai food (a la See Fah et al) or pizza (Pizza Hut and so forth -- and they all suck).

Now I'm pretty sure that I've seen several companies in Bangkok that can buy and deliver whatever food you like. Was it 'Master Delivery' or something like that?

Anyone here that can point me in the right direction?

Or anyone that has a particular Western food restaurant with delivery service to recommend?

It's raining and I'd give my left arm for a Bella Napoli pizza right now!

No probs, BB -- too much to bear, I understand ;)

Anyhow, I tried foodbyphone last nite. Excellent service and legit. I will most likely use them again!

The selection of restaurants working with them is really good. All sorts of food can be ordered -- even Lebanse (a personal favourite) and Viet (the best in Asia, IMO). All items can be ordered on-line and they'll call you to confirm the order. Try'em out!

Just checked out the Foodphone link, Wow! I wish we had something comparable in my area. A very impressive list of restaurants and food.

I can see BB's point though on a dial-up connection it must take forever to load. Maybe by the time the pages load you will have lost your appetite. :dunno:

Very nice! I gave them a try and was pleased. Glad I happened to notice this thread otherwise I would have had no idea. This company should definitely get a banner ad in the food & general sections! I'll bet they would get noticed big time.

I honestly don't know, but I would imagine they deliver where you live (altough I don't know exactly where your home is but sort of).

Your place should be about the same distance from Foodbyphone headquarters (Sukh Soi 20 or so) as is mine. (I don't live particularly close to the 'farang ghetto zone'.)

If you live too far from the participating restaurants though you'll risk that the food is cold when it arrives :(

Archived