Food Delivery Services?

Straycat

Guest lazyphil

<<It's raining and I'd give my left arm for a Bella Napoli pizza right now!>>

Is the rain relevant?, or have you some condition so when it rains you get a pathological craving for Bella Napoli pizza, just curious :grinyes:

Hi,

"altough I don't know exactly where your home is but sort of"

I'd say about 20-30 minutes by motorbike from Suk 20.

"If you live too far from the participating restaurants though you'll risk that the food is cold when it arrives"

Yeah, that is what I am worried about. Especially since I live rather deep into a soi and delivery guys have been known to get lost trying to find my house :)

Sanuk!

Says khunsanuk:

"If you live too far from the participating restaurants though you'll risk that the food is cold when it arrives"

Yeah, that is what I am worried about. Especially since I live rather deep into a soi and delivery guys have been known to get lost trying to find my house
:)

That is certainly a problem in Bangkok if you happen to live in one of the back-sois. (*now thinking about when I lived deep down in Sathorn* :banghead:). -- A good thing with Foodbyphone however is that if you enroll online you're encouraged to give a description of the way to your house and your official address! Someone will call you at the first order as well and try to figure out where you live. Not bad, huh! :)

[color:"blue"]If you live too far from the participating restaurants though you'll risk that the food is cold when it arrives"

Yeah, that is what I am worried about. [/color]

That's why the gods invented microwaves. :grinyes:

Archived