TGs ordering food for you?

maxal

[color:"red"] vegetable being "fuck". [/color]

Sweet P127, :hug: how many regular kids in Thailand do you think know that word in English? My niece who can write quite well in English and reads "Harry Potter" book in English, has no clue what that word means.

Your Jasmine here,found out about that word from reading a dirty book (in HS). :o People around me now don't even use such word (not in front of me). It is fascinating what English words some people learn. Once in a hotel in BKK, a taxi driver wanted to take Hubbie to a show and he used the word "F**king show" which turned Hubby off completely.

I just hope people, like Flyonzewall, learn well enough to use words appropriately to the right people, IMO. Some word are not used even in joking for me, sorry, I am a stick. :grinyes:

Cheers! :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many regular kids in Thailand do you think know that word in English?

-------------------------

more than you think. maybe has to do with all the US movies shown on cable (Martin Lawrence comedies, JC van damme and the sorts)..

2 days ago, in a thread i just told the story of my friend's 6 YO thai kid hollering the word to her uncle. he was as shocked as you seem to be, no need to say.

Says jasmine:

You spelled and pronounced it wrong, it is lower tone like a word ending with "g".

Jasmine
:)

Sanitize it anyway you want Khun Pa Jasmine but ask anyone anywhere what they hear what a Thai calls a pumpkin and I guarantee you they will think of fornication. :censored:

Archived