A favor

khunsanuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK my Leige Lord, have joined as an Officer and started an army of dreaded Orcs ....... just in case you want to attack someone someday. :grinyes:

Unfortunately after leaving the training school my army was waylaid on the way to the Armoury.... something about thirst and Angels and Witches, where they were subjected to the propaganda of American Television and recruiting ads. So they are now truly an "Army of One". :banghead:

Therefore I would petition you, General of Generals, to allow your humble (and bloody weak) Officers to post their Recruitment notices in this place (preferably pinned) so as to add to your (and each others) forces. :applause:

Only 75000 more jumps in rank and you too shall be among the elite of forces. :rolleyes:

Hi,

"Therefore I would petition you, General of Generals, to allow your humble (and bloody weak) Officers to post their Recruitment notices in this place (preferably pinned) so as to add to your (and each others) forces."

Sure, I'll click on each of your links from time to time as well.

Sanuk!

Hi Ks

Umm 33

I am in your army....we/you have one trained attack force and total attack force of one ..me

Have the guys gone in and changed the initial password..then you get to the command center to see...KS..army status and number of attack troops etc.

BTW i have attacked 25 times ...on my own :angel: and increased your gold ...oh and spent it on new weapons already.

::

Archived