A favor

khunsanuk

Then post thy link so we may all conspire and greatly increase our numbers.

And forget not to click the links of others here as well.

(you can add 1 soldier to each of the armies, once per 24 hrs, by clicking their link)

"To horse! To horse!"

or in this case

To Dragon! To Dragon!

:grinyes:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll click on yours if you'll click on mine. :grinyes:

Seriously, one and all, if that is possible, we need to start a sticky tread entitled "Sanuk Army" (or something) so we can all post our links and then hopefully everyone will take the minute every 24 hrs to click everyone elses link.

And then to the war strategy................. :beer:

off to slaughter some more thralls...... :neener:

So be it.

All for Sanuk, and Sanuk for all !

You really have to arm your men and then attack someone to gain gold. I'm employing the 'pick off the stragglers' theory at the moment. Pick one you can beat with the most money. Use as many attacks as reasonable (the more attacks you use from the attack page, the more money you can win :grinyes:)

Then go back and spend the money to upgrade your arms...repeat until you've got them well equipped. If we conspire to 'click together' we should each be able to build up our armies fairly rapidly.

Once we start getting attacked or find a big enough elephant to go after, a joint force attack could cripple them :grinyes:

tata for now, there's a war going on you know

A question for the general.

So far I've picked my battles with those leaders who do not have a commander. My assumption being that if you pick a fight with an army under the protection of a stronger commander that same commander may come and attack you in turn.

Can we rely on the same protection from you?

Archived