Who will win the 2003 RUGBY WORLD CUP ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But then I noticed 60% of the responses were yours!

GASP ! You're on to me, Rovineye :)

Basically, in order to keep some level of interest in this poll, I have to find something of interest to report on every day between now and the WC ! Thats at least nine more posts - more if I need to continue to prop it up for the duration of the cup itself.

Seriously, my hope is that interest will snowball as the games approach. I know that the Poms are pretty keen on anything where England stands a good chance of winning a world title, and the Kiwis and Aussies will be foaming at the mouth by the time it starts. As for the Welsh and the French - er, dont go there :grinyes:

As much as I hate it, I went for England

The important thing is that you voted, ultras67, and I thank you for that. I hope that we'll see more enthuisiasm as the Cup gets underway.

IMO, to get more attention for a given poll, its always a good idea to put a word like 'blowjob' in the title :neener:

TB,

There are still plenty of tickets for Japan v Scotland at Diary Farmers Stadium on Towsville. Just what natives of these two ice-capped nations will think of Townsville brings a smile to my face, but I believe that the Japanese have improved steadily over the last ten years - it wont be all one-way traffc.

I feel that this is an appropriate time to come out of the closet. I have never watched a game of Rugby Union. I once got a seat in one of our corporate boxes at balimore to watch Aust V France a few years back. but i didnt acually watch the game. The free booze was good though. :up:

Archived