First Day in LOS

I posted this on nanapong today. Thought some here might enjoy.

Although this isn't a bar fine story, it was my first experience in LOS and there were no bar fines at that time.

I arrived in 1973 at Udorn RTAFB. My first day, my coworkers warned me about taking it easy at first until I got familiar with the country. A lot of horror stories about not wandering around alone at night, guys getting their dicks cut off for butterflying around, getting mugged at night by samlor drivers, etc.

I took all of it to heart (I was 20) and decided that I would stay on base until the weekend until some friends could get off to take me around and show me the ropes, language , etc. So that first evening I went from my barracks to the shop where I would be working for the next year to introduce myself and get to know the guys. After a few hours, it was time for the dinner break and about six friends took me across the street (on the base), to the Thai Inn, a restaurant and bar with a live band. We ate a little and then went to the bar, sat in a booth, ordered some beers, and watched the girls. I was totally taken with the beauty and petite stature of the Thai women---they were all beautiful to me. I eagerly anticipated the fun I was going to have over the next year.

This was my first exposure to that potent brew called Singha beer too! Well the beer flowed, and the girls kept dropping by and the guys kept introducing me as the new guy, first night in Thailand etc. Eventually, they had to return to work and I decided to stay around and have another beer or two---yes, you all know where this is going!

Despite all my good intentions of not leaving the base until I had some inkling what I was getting into, those intentions were soon forgotten as a beautiful Chinese-Thai young lady of about 20 approached and sat down. We hit it off immediately (of course) and I was having alot of fun.

Next thing I know, I'm in a taxi, on my way to I know not where, it's about 2am, with this girl who's name I can't remember, I don't speak one word of Thai, and I don't have a single baht, only US. This all dawns on my slightly pickled brain as the taxis winds its way through town, and I lose every sense of direction.

Am I nervous--yes, but I'm also anticipating the unknown delights of this beautiful girl who invited me home to her place.

We finally arrive, she pays the taxi, and we walk back through some narrow dirt alleys and finally arrive at a compound of wooden buildings which houses her two room bugalow. Inside I find a large canopy bed, with a sheer red silk mesquito net canopy that drapes down over a red silk coverlet. She turns on a dim lamp and lights some candles, then turns on some nice music. his is all very sexy and erotic, especially for an young California farm boy. I am so innocent, I don't know quite what to do, afraid I'll do or say something wrong, and also knowing I am totally dependent on this girl to help me get back to base in the morning.

My friends had warned me all about the Buddist beliefs, don't point your feet at them, don't touch their heads, and no blow jobs. I was scared to death as to what I c-o-u-l-d do.

She soon comes to me, takes my hand and leads me to the bed, and begins to undress me. That done, she stands in the candle light, and does a slow strip tease as I lay back on the bed with a rock hard dick. God! She was absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic tits and body. Well, the fun begins and I know I probably won't last long as this was such a turn on already. She kisses me and starts kissing her way down my body, slowly, using her tongue. She slides near but past my painfully erect #### (as I expected--I had been briefed!) and down my thighs. Then she starts back up, my eyes are closed as I lay back waiting for her to climp on top. Suddenly I feel her tongue reach my #### and then feel her lips wrap around the top and she begins a truly expert blow job!

To say I was surprised was an understatement and i sat up on my elbows and looked down my body at her resting between my legs, sucking away, with her long black hair streaming down over her face. And I start chuckling. She looks up, pulls her hair back, stops for a second and looks up my body at me and asks: "What are you smiling about?"

I told her: "Well, I love what your doing, but I was told Thai women didn't do that." nodding toward my #### and her obvious efforts.

Well, she looked me in the eye, gave a cute little flutter of her lashes, smiled, her lips inches from the tip of my dick, and said: "That's true," pause, "but I'm Chinese!" And immediately inhaled my ####!

Well, I'd love to end it at that, but I nearly embarrassed myself. I was so surprised, that I burst out laughing, laughing so hard, I nearly lost my erection. I'm talking tears running down my face I was laughing so hard. And she got caught up in it too and we were rolling on the bed for a while.

Every thing turned out great in the end, well except for the post-coital wash--cold water from a barrell! She stayed on as my regular for a bout a month, showed me the ropes, language, everything. A really great gal! We parted friends and she married some lucky guy six months later. smile.gif" border="0

Follies,

There were no bar fines back then. All girls were free-lancers by today's standards. Negotiated prices for sanuk, both LT and ST, were "up to you", and usually left as a tip when leaving. We did sometimes negotiate the price before hand, but at least half the time, money was never mentioned. Typical "tips" were from 40 baht ($2US) to as much as 100 baht ($5US). The 100 baht (red or love note as we called it)was for the better looking/performing ladies for the most part, but was a fairly common tip for the pleasure of their company. Sometimes, the lady went for free because she enjoyed your company. It was very relaxed, low key, no pressure, style of sanuk back then. The women loved to dance, joke, laugh, and generally just have fun. I've heard mention in here of hardened types (TGs) who "star-fish" which I assume means just lays back and spreads her legs with no apparent involvement or pleasure. THAT NEVER HAPPENED back then. In my experience, and after some 260 TGs over a period of some 7 months, that never happened. I quit after 7, because I found "the one" and got married. No regrets, 27 years and happy as newlyweds with each other. Raised three great children, all grown now.

That doesn't mean that if given the opportunity to visit Thailand again, that I would forego an opportunity for some fun for old times sake. But the marriage has been, and still is good. I will admit to an adventure or two when I was away from my wife for a year due to an assignment, but a man gets lonely-- smile.gif" border="0

Archived