Supplies! Supplies!

Flashermac

A neighbour came by in total shock yesterday afternoon to tell me about his adventures in Nana Plaza the previous night. He'd gone into Cascade, which plenty of you will remember as the cave-like go-go bar on the top floor. Before the recent crackdown, it had had some wild girl-girl shows, and there was even a Nanapong DC held there early this year. Well, the poor fellow wandered in as usual, only to be greated by a rather large "lady" who said SAWADEE KAH in a somewhat husky voice. My neighbour quickly took a gander around the bar and discovered that all of the dancers looked a bit "suspicious". Yup, Cascade has gone the way of Obsession on the ground floor. It is now a khatoey bar!

Trink mentions it in latest column too. So now NEP has one handle bar (Casanova) and two bobbit bars. 125 baht a drink to sit with damsels of dubious gender??? Really, what is the country coming to?

:dunno:

Well there must be market. Don't see them closing down. A photographer friend says the biggest demand today is for 'sheboy' pictures. Damned if I know ...... don't do nothing for me. But it must for a lot. :banghead:

There were pics in the Thai papers a year or two ago of a khatoey showing up for "his" Army induction physical. It looked like one of the dancers -- standing there in lace knickers with a big set of boobs on display. The Army wisely decided to give this one a pass, since "he" might cause problems in the barracks, showers etc. Interestingly enough, the papers censored out the guy's nipples!

;)

Archived