First year anaversary trip to Thailand.

Yes boys and girls, today is the day that I had my bags pack waiting to go to the airport in T.O. to catch my first flight to Thailand, thinking that 2000$ wasn't nearly enough to survive the two weeks in Thailand boy was I wrong! Today was the day that I became so nervous and excited that I couldn't sleep the whole night and just watched travel shows on the travel channel the night before I left for Thailand 8:30am.

I remember arriving in Thailand for the first time in my life and feeling the warm air hit me like a brick wall, and it was the best feeling I have ever had, because I was coming from

-15degrees celsius in Toronto to +30 degrees Celsius in 22hrs. Taking off my bulky sweater revealing my University of Toronto T-shirt on the way to immigration, I felt like I was free for the first time in life!

I remember changing my Colorful Canadian dollars to even more colorful and unique Thai baht, I was so impressed with the 50baht note I kept one and now it is framed on my wall in front of me, and every time I look at it it sends shivers down my spine, and I could stare at that thing for hours! I remember getting into a cab at Don Muang and watching the palm trees wisp by blending into the city ahead of me. With darkness and some light all around me I was in Bangkok.

It was mysterious yet exciting! Wow has it been one year? I need to get back so that I can get that feeling back again. I don't think I would live there for a long period of time but a month long vacation is good enough for me. This first year anniversary feeling is making me more happier than I have ever been since I left, you know how it goes everyone remembers their first time. Well it?s off to Tokyo Japan for 1 year to work at the end of November, and I'm excited but it's not as exciting as leaving for Bangkok for a 2 week vacation. FOR HEAVENS SAKES I CAN GO TO THE AIRPORT RIGHT NOW AND BUY A TICKET ON CATHAY FOR 799 AND BE ON MY WAY TO BK!! But I have to save that money for Japan. Ok I got to go before I get to emotional here and start crying like Akar ooooooooooooooooooh!!!!! Hahahaha!! All the regulars know what I?m talking about. The memories still linger on the people, the sex the stunning women, the threesomes, the 711?s buying a coke for 5cents! Jumping off of moving public transit like a stunt man, the sex, waking up in the morning and realizing you just woke up in Bangkok! Stepping outside to get some food in +30 degree weather instead of -20 degree Celsius weather, hanging out with college students from around the world, going to dance clubs, realizing that you are in a dance club in BANG FREAKIN KOK!!, the music, the shoping Ok I?ll shut up, I have to go to the grocery store and get some milk and it's below zero, enough said let the depression begin.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Canadian as well as MrKF aren't you? I think you two should form a Canadian contingent of NP. MrKF sounds like a wild and crazy sort of guy and he could probably show you a thing or two about picking up hot Thai babes. ::

Says bahnawk:

Your Canadian as well as MrKF aren't you? I think you two should form a Canadian contingent of NP. MrKF sounds like a wild and crazy sort of guy and he could probably show you a thing or two about picking up hot Thai babes. ::

NO doubt. :rolleyes:

I was so impressed with the 50 baht note i kept one and now it is framed on the wall in front of me.....

Yes framing foreign currency is one of my hobbies....not to be outdone by trainspotting though... :rolleyes:

[color:"red"] Going to Tokyo to teach English, no ?

[/color]

Is this the same guy who posted saying he picked up a Thai woman in a film festival?

I didn't realize that he works, getting gifts from Thai women should suffice, no? And to work as a teacher? HELP! :rolleyes:

Jasmine

Look I tried correcting my error but for some reason it didn't work I've been having computer trouble and I don't care if my grammar is not up to par on this thing. My English is just fine, and Jasmine I wouldn?t talk you are not a native speaker of English so your opinion doesn't even count. Like I said I don't give a dam about how things look on this web site. When you are typing over 60 words a minute you are bound to make mistakes so even pointing out errors in someone?s grammar on a hooker web site is as credible as George Bush telling the truth.

Oh and no I am not going to Japan to teach English I am actually going to work for the C%n%dn G&v$r^n%$nt, and after a year I will be transferred to BK, it's in my contract.

Archived