First year anaversary trip to Thailand.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Look I tried correcting my error but for some reason it didn't work I've been having computer trouble and I don't care if my grammar is not up to par on this thing. My English is just fine, and Jasmine I wouldn?t talk you are not a native speaker of English so your opinion doesn't even count. Like I said I don't give a dam about how things look on this web site. When you are typing over 60 words a minute you are bound to make mistakes so even pointing out errors in someone?s grammar on a hooker web site is as credible as George Bush telling the truth.

Oh and no I am not going to Japan to teach English I am actually going to work for the C%n%dn G&v$r^n%$nt, and after a year I will be transferred to BK, it's in my contract."

Let me just say I don't like your attitude! An apology to the board - "a hooker web site" - and Jasmine is on it's place!

elef

That is very funny, if I would get 1 Bt per spelling mistake from all so-called English speakers on this board, I would be rich already

Sadly very true, unfortunately a lot of younger people aren't taught the actual mechanics of the english language, sentence construction verbs, nouns etc...

Educational standards in the UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are pretty poor. Ireland and South Africa seem to have an "old school" approach to the English language..

Even so I dont think its ever acceptable for a non native speaker of whatever language to criticise a native speaker of the language in question... it would be akin to criticising your host..

:angel:

STH

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Even so I dont think its ever acceptable for a non native speaker of whatever language to criticise a native speaker of the language in question... it would be akin to criticising your host..

Oh boy :doah: :doah: never had Italian food where you live ??? You really have some very weird opinions....... ::

Cheers !

Archived