Oil Massage in Bangkok--A Walk on the Mild Side

poorjudge

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'balls massage' is standard with a two hour oily at the Mermaid - it's right on the menu. I've never been offered extras there, nor expected them. I also got an excellent massage there a couple of weeks ago, the girl had strong hands and knew what she was doing. I walked out of the place feeling dizzy, but that could have been from my hangover...

Wurgie, you drang again?!?!? Cannot believe. Sorry I missed you last trip. U coming back soon, hansum man? I'll try to keep Sir Stamford in Sillypore so you (and I) have some semblence of a liver and a few brain cells left :D! Why do I always seem to drink a botten of wodka a night whenever he is in town...I know...Sir is just too much fun!

Anyway, thanks for the Mermaids tip. I think I must find this place on the way home from work tonight!

Cheers,

SD

The trip was a disaster. Sir Stamford holding court at the PP was probably the highlight. Your friend from Baccara can fill you in, as she was running with me almost every night. :doah: I'll send the details by email. I may have a recon mission for you, as Mr. B is under house arrest for the forseeable future.

Mermaid is directly across from the Federal. There is a side entrance for massage.

Drunk? I was last night. I wish there was a way to delete posts here. :o

>Was that Mermaid on the RHS as you walk down soi 11?<

No, it was almost opposite, on the lefthand side. It only does massage, no beauthy salon things.

Didn't know about the mermaid, but suspected they'd offer similar things, after all, a beauty salon doesn't usual stay open until 1.00 am

Mermaid that is on Soi 11, RHS from Sukhumvit, across from the Federel Hotel, now has a beauty salon. As far as I know, they close (or take last appointment) at midnight. Also as far as I know, no "extras" are available...not sure what could be arranged off the premisis...

Archived