Oil Massage in Bangkok--A Walk on the Mild Side

poorjudge

Says poorjudge:

Hair Design (Sukumvit Soi 11/1)

The verdict: A good place, solid service. Recommended, especially to first-timers.

First, thank you for the excellent work :up:

Hair Design also has a decent bunch of regulars (especially booked on weekends) and some are using the out-call-option. Some reports told, a somewhat "special" hair cut is available too, but only very few girls from there are into it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tHANK YOU, Tried t-barber, no complaints, that's for sure. the girl started out cold as ice, started giving a killer mas. (way beter than hair design and i've had em all 2,3,5,7,10 11,13 ect ect) . I started talking thai to her and making jokes, wow she came alive, turned out o be a nice p-sow from Eason, gave a fantastic hand job, made me feel like a million.

she was a real looker when she took her top off. to top it off it was less expencive than hair des.

they have this really small swayma working at Barrons, killer bod and gie the best prostrate mas. i've had and a decent mas. Thank you and good luck.

Poorjudge,

I already put you on the list for next year's Asian Writers Trophy , this is purely excellent.

About 1000 bht for hj at Sabai Sabai : I do definitely know from a friend's close friend that it is only 500 bht. I am so to say sure it is only 500 .

About the microeconomical details of the massage business I may confirnm these have been given to me in the most emotional situation possible : after we came back from shopping in Chinatown where I have bought a pump for the lady's farm in Isaan. 1 cylinder diesel Kubota , pumps water like stupid. What I want to say : you do not lie at your sponsor in these moments full of sweet love. I hope.

Bbill

LOL,

nice to hear you had a good time! :)

I also had a (unexpected) decent prostata-massage :: at hair design. And yep, I've heard about that special girl at barons too. I definitely have her on my task-list for a special day (2 hrs :devil:)!

Read my mo on the right side of the post, it' lists me as a nubee (01), been a member scince 1998 (think i was like the 200 guy to sign up), posted 100's of messages and have lived in LOS for 7 years; complain complain. I feel like a nubee after an oil massage.

I last used Sabai Sabai in May. I had always had a good experience with them before (in call to my room). But this last time was rediculis. Girl arrived, had an attitude. Lousy massage, then demanded 1000THB for oral only, refused intercourse, at any price (so she said). Sent her packing. No tip at all. Saw her on the street a few days later, and she gave me serious stink face...

As we have said many times before .....it is up to the girl. I have used this place several times in the last few years and have had a different experience each time. There are some cute young girls here and on a Sunday afternoon they are often all out on out call. The only thing that never changed was that they want 1000 for a HJ/BJ with no top. Last time I told her that I couldn't finish unless I could play with her pussy so she took her pants off...........this place is always different.

Uniformguy

A very intersting thread. Its the 1st time I come accross this

topic (in almost 2 years that I'm on the board).

My ideal oil massage is a good rub culminating with a HJ.

Though the subject of extras always comes up my kick is

in speculating whether she will bring it up or will it have to

be me. I'm especially intrigued when she never "accidentally"

touches my genitals in which case I bring up the subject

of extras and always get turned down.

Last month I was in this place just off soy 5. Very clean

good shower. 450 Bt for 1 hour by 2 ladies.

they were real UGLY but gave a hell of a good massage.

They declined the extras and suggested I do myself, which

I did.

Keep up the good work

Though the subject of extras always comes up my kick is

in speculating whether she will bring it up or will it have to

be me.

I find that you can usually tell by looking at the girls clothes. If she is wearing shorts she will offer extras, if she is wearing long trousers (pants) then you just get the massage. This rule seems to work for oil and Thai massage.

Nitnoi.

Archived