Dilemma

bangcock

Hi,

I prefer girls with some meat on their body.

Not fat girls, but i don't like skinny breakable thai girls.

Last week i met a nice round figured girl which i barfined. Seen her after that again.

Only i have seen an other girl. She is slim has long hair, long legs and i wish i was the pole she dances around. She dances as good as i have ever seen in LOS.

She smiled to me and approached me and even before she sat down next to me she asked if i would go with her.

So far no problem........ WRONG !!!!!

When she asked the first girl was sitting next to me. Didn't BF her yet when the 2nd slim girl asked the question.

I didn't notice the slim girl at that point much, because my eyes were all on the round figured girl which i barfined the other day.

When i came back to the bar a few days later, both girls were there.

The first one came to me at once. During my stay at the place i tried to get eye contact with the second girl, but she tried to avoid eye contact (in which she didn't succeed all the time). The first girl kissed me whenever she noticed me looking at the other girl.

Don't get me wrong, i like the first girl very much and she is very nice therefore i won't try to butterfly on her with a girl of the same bar.

I'll will never know how it will feel to be the second girl's dancing pole....

frown.gif" border="0

Hey, as they say in Thailand, it's "up to you". Just be polite to the first girl. Otherwise, this is the only girl you'll ever BF in this bar (if that's OK with you, then don't worry...but it sounds you like the possibility of being the "dancing pole")

...of course, if you do this, girl#1 will probably ignore you from then on. Hard choice..

Being 8,000 miles away right now, and not having had a date since leaving Asia four months ago, I wish I had your problem!

Furthermore, being in a sea of caucasian American woman (mostly average looking but obese), it's simply amazing how my attention shifts when any Asian woman, even those that you wouldn't even look twice at in LOS, crosses my path. It's become a conditioned response!

I realize this is no help to you, but I sure wouldn't lose much sleep over your dilemma! If you need a chuckle, just think of us overseas slugs and how most of us are dreaming about being in your shoes right now!!!

Good Luck!

Well, girl number one (the round one) risks losing face if you chose girl # 2 (slim one). Girl # 1 may have even threatened her. I've seen it happen. Butterflying in the same bar is at best delicate and difficult. The girls in most cases are around each other all the time, live and eat together and some are close and have a sister hood while, like women, are into little factions.

There are a lot of women, but you may just want to explain to girl # 1 that you are a big butterfly. You like her but you want to butterfly. Maybe the mamasan can help you out. She regulates the girls and doesn't want to lose a paying customer.

I know what you mean teach... Just my experience with the AMP girls here in San Fran have totally conditioned me. When I see a cute Asian girl on the street I start to salivate like Pavlov's dog! Can't wait to get over there for my first trip. My travel window is Jan-Apr. What do you think would be the best time to go for airfares, girls, weather etc... (within these months) shocked.gif" border="0

Archived