World Inn (off Sukhumvit)

Phantom

Thanks for the quick reply DJ, I'll probably check out the Business Inn as well when I get there.

For some reason I got the impression that both those hotels were a couple of hundred baht dearer a few years ago when I was looking around. Must be the competition.

Although I've never stayed there I had a look around in March but chose the Business Inn a few doors down over this hotel. World Inn is apparently guest friendly though, I asked at the desk, girl has to leave ID but no charge. That's what I was told.

I'm sure the price you were quoted of 650 baht could be negociated down. Most of the similar hotels on soi 11/1 charge about 550 but ask more. I've looked at all the similarly priced places on that soi and for me Business Inn seems the best value, clean, guest friendly and good facilities. But there's not a lot in it, I think World Inn would be an OK choice too in that range.

quote:

Originally posted by theekidd:

The Eden Club uses World Inn as an overflow when they have all there rooms full.

No shit?

Yea Alaska No shit Marc got tired of guy's not wanting to wait when his rooms were busy so he cut a deal with Management at World Inn. I know for a fact becaust that's where my friend went with 2 of Marc's Finest.null wink.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Phantom,

I believe that your initial question has been answered.

The World Inn has seen better days - it is a 300 Baht per hour place that services both Eden's and the small "Traditional" massage palour located right before Eden's.

Better choices available in this same area include Business Inn (254-7981) and Maxim's Inn (252-9911).

Archived