Tipping "problem" at Nataree

Ranger

Went with a new friend yesterday to Nataree for a soapy massage. Selected a girl that was one of the most beautiful I had ever seen. Was worried that she would be shy and unresponsive, but it was completely the opposite. She was 18 from Chiang Rai and had been working 2 months. Zero English except for a couple of phrases that you will hear in a minute. She said that I was the first Farang she had been with.

Anyway, in the room, she is all over me. Tongue down my throat while we are waiting for the drinks to be delivered. Then, while waiting for the bath to fill, she strips and then removes my clothes and procedes to "rape" me on the couch! I point at the bath and she points at the bed. This is the first time I have ever had the bath afterwards!

We then do it twice more, both times initiated by her. The 3rd time, I was telling her no, but she didn't listen. She kept saying "I love you Farang". I said my name was "Ranger", but she kept repeating "I love you Farang" and "oh yes, oh yes". Those were the only words in English that came out of her mouth. We went past the 2 hour mark and as I am getting dressed, she jokes that we need to do it again, holding up 4 fingers and pointing to the bed.

Now the problem arises, I put 300B on the table underneath her watch. I usually tip 200B for good service, but thought she earned a bit more. She picks up the 300B and hands it back to me. I try to give it to her, but she won't take it. I think that's nice until I notice that she seems to be mad. I had 2 20B notes that were left out from my drink change and she leaves one for the maid and puts one in her purse. WTF?

I ask her what's wrong and she tells me "sex 3 times, 300B, no good". As my Thai is limited, I couldn't figure out if this wasn't enough of a tip in her mind or if she was insulted that I tipped at all. Hell, she initiated the sex every time, so it's not like it was me taking liberties with her.

Maybe her friends had told her that Farang's were big tippers? I have no clue what the problem was. Any thoughts?

Ranger

Somehow I doubt it if it was her first time with a farang customer as Thai girls don’t naturally kiss in this way they use the sniff kiss so maybe she was used to big tippers and was insulted maybe it was her first time with a farang and she wasn't used to getting tipped for services rendered and would take them for the drinks. Whatever the reason put it down to experience. I think this has a lot to do with why we love Thailand some of it mystifies us. laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Ranger,

I agree with f34. Your tip seems reasonable to me (you've already paid for the massage & she gets a percentage of that - right?). Sounds to me like, in her limited experience, she's encountered a couple of farangs who overtip (especially if she's as attractive and aggressive as you say).

Went with a friend to Mona Lisa one time. When we exited, he told me he'd had a fantastic girl & that he'd "tipped a little more than normal". I asked him what he'd tipped and what he considered normal. He said "normally I tip 500, but this girl was worth 1000". I told him he was an idiot....

Archived