Is the freelance scene changing?

Hardy641

You are right about your comments about the notorious BKK sponsor girl who are just out for fun spending the money of their sponsors. I also agree with Pattaya127 that the scene in Pattaya is not that hardened.

Away of the trendy free lance places (Q-Bar, Spasso, CM2?) you can easily score for 1000THB. But places like Nana Disco, Thermae and beergarden soi 7 lack off quality girls these days. You hardly find a stunning girl there, except it is one of the sponsor girls who occasionally dropped by ?and she won?t be available for 1000THB. Living at Soi 4 I often take the ?Nana parade? at 2am before going home. I hardly see a stunning girl (according to my tastes) coming out these days, many older and shabby looking ones. That?s why I got the impression that the quality of the normal freelancer dropped drastically over the last year. Also the whole scene looks pretty mercenarily. The guys insulting the girls of being greedy and the girls shouting back the usual ?Farang ki nok? or ?Farang ki niaw?. But I just might be too fussy or missed the good looking ones as I come there always at 2am.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might just be your timing. 2am as everything is closing is, IMO, hardly prime hunting time. Only things about are all the ones who didn't get picked up 6 hours before.

Some cuties should be back from ST for another hunt too. ;)

Never been inside Angeles for years. I give the place a miss as I don't accept the double pricing practice they apply. Guy pays cover charge; girl free entry. ::

But I been sitting in th elobby sometimes and wasn't impressed that much either. But as I said tastes are different.

[color:"blue"] I give the place a miss as I don't accept the double pricing practice they apply. Guy pays cover charge; girl free entry.

[/color]

Double pricing ??? Been pretty normal in afterhours clubs around the world fpr 30 years that I recall. So now you are hunting through the stuff that's been picked over twice, and still didn't make the grade ?

Like I say, you might want to change the hunt pattern a little, unless you really like the 'dregs'.

each to their own :dunno:

i know the economy is Thailand is going very well

exporting to China is a big business..

so i presume inflation begin to picking up in Thailand,

the baht is rising agains the dollar so everything seems

less cheap than the year before..

Archived