"Electric blue" a GOGO dance contest

pattaya127

Yes I can confirm the bars that will be dancing:

Electric Blue Pattaya,

Dollhouse Pattaya

Suzie Wong Soi Cowboy

Midnite Soi Cowboy

Things should get going at about 9pm and it is Free entry. There will also be a free buffet for customers.

No cameras are allowed whatsoever. If anyone is found using a camera they will be thrown out of the bar.

Cheers

farangman

Cameras are NOT allowed at the DCs, since what is likely to take place once the gals get into the spirit of things is sort of ... well, 'nuff said. ;)

Now the folks putting on the DC may be taking pics, but even that has pretty much stopped.

p.s. Cameras were allowed in the earliest DCs, which were fairly tame (i.e. the gals actually danced). But even then there were some not so happy folks who had gone to the trouble and expense of putting the contests on, since a certain Bangkok magazine used the DC pics to illustrate one of their stories without even having the decency to say where the photos came from!

Says BelgianBoy:

...... next will be the free condoms !
:angel:

You should have visited the last DC, where a honorable board member (LOL, no names from my side!!) shagged his girl two metres away from me. When he finished, many people applauded and condoms and tissues were thrown to him.

Archived