A Man in Belgium Saves a Fish

Torneyboy

A former ambulance driver in Belgium has saved the life of a koi carp by giving it mouth to mouth resuscitation. :)

Leo van Aert ,57 of Antwerp noticed the fish was behaving strangely before becoming motionless.

""I immediately thought it had a heart attack.

I gave it a heart massage"" he said.

I put it back in the water and it stopped moving so i took it out and gave it mouth to mouth...that made it recover""

Above and beyond the call of duty??? :p

Afaik, Koi is a pretty expensive fish (depending on the color I mean really expensive) and very famous in Japan. They are becoming more and more popular in Europe too. In Europe, they are used to give the owner a very relaxing treatment and the Kois are known to be tame and domesticated (well, as much as a fish can be).

Considering the value, measures to rescue a single fish are definitely appropriate. May be, JP or WA can provide more info on this topic?

A Man in Manchester saves a bird, by giving her one up the arse !

Mr Simon Leak Hunt (unemployed dustbin man from Stockport) had been drinking heavily in The Claremont pub in Moss Side when it happened,

said Mr Hunt, "I'd had my usual 12 afternoon Black Velvets (a mix of Guiness & Cider) and walked out of the Claremont and this bird was acting strange. Stamping her feet and scowling at everyone and saying "I need business". I thought she was having a heart attack.

So I went down a back alley and lifted up her mini skirt and shagged her fanny then gave her a fiver.

She carried on stamping her feet and started to shake and sweat so I lifted her skirt up and gave her one up the arse for another fiver.

She went over to some gentlemen parked in a BMW nearby did something with a lighter in the back seat and started to smile and look relaxed.

I think I saved her life.

Cheers

Archived