Turk Fist Publishes 1st Collection

[color:"blue"] is there a possibility to order it online?? [/color]

Most certainly. :grinyes:

You may click on any of our banners on this site or go directly to Turk Fist Website

There you will find a greeting from the author and complete ordering information.

I promise to have it in the mail within 24 hrs of ordering.

Thanks for your interest. :banghead:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Saiphon:

If you are going into the publishing business, any chance of making your next project "The Collected Thoughts and Accumulated Wisdom of Fiery Jack"? It's an issue I would certainly pay for.

[color:"red"] Yes, FJs "Tales from the Gutter".. a Bathroom Book Vol I by Fiery Jack will be available at the AGM. And personally signed by the Author.

In keeping with FJs style it will be printed on 'recycled' paper I have salvaged from a dumpster and the gaudy cover is left over Halloween paper. I have punched a hole in the corner with a nail I found and tied some string on it so you can hang it in the Throne Room of your abode.( well I think its string) It is restricted to be read with the door closed because it is completely full of shi*.

All this for for the ridiculously cheap price of 196.5 baht ..... exact change only please.

And don't ask "How Many Pages ?" and shite like that, cause I don't know yet. Depends how much copy I can edit in the next ten days. (Probably 40-50 pages paperback size).

So hurry up and order, cause I only have ink for 18,327 copies.

Besides Jack and I need beer money. [/color]

Thanks for all the help Saiphon, greatly appreciated by Jack and myself. There's a free copy for you at the AGM :beer: (shit there goes all the profit :banghead: )

Archived