Turk Fist Publishes 1st Collection

Says Saiphon:

If you are going into the publishing business, any chance of making your next project "The Collected Thoughts and Accumulated Wisdom of Fiery Jack"? It's an issue I would certainly pay for.

Well I certainly consider it :grinyes:

A lot more work involved though collecting the raw material and sorting through it. Probably worthwhile in the end though.

Of course, Fiery Jack would need to approve as well, but I'll have a chat with him at the AGM.

Then again, not so subtle encouragement from his fans wouldn't hurt the effort either. :grinyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be more than happy to do the collection and collation - I did a similar job for all the Alexander Turner stories a year or so back because I wanted my own assembled copy on hard disk/CD. However I wouldn't be able to make a start until after Christmas as my next 3 weeks in LOS will commence in a weeks time.

Let me know if Jack wants to proceed and you need any assistance.

Thanks Saiphon, it would be a great help of course. Like 90% of the work :grinyes::bow:

Sounds like you amy still be there when I get there on the 9th........if so, lets hook up for a beer..... I'll even buy the first one :grinyes::beer:

Cent,

I think its great to see Turk Fist go to publication. I'd like to see your stories make it to print as well. How about it? :)

Little side note: I've been off on the board for a while. Oh my Buddha! This long distance GF is killing me!!!!!!!! Posts are coming.

maxal,

Thanks. I'm hoping to do this myself one day. I'm working on the "Butterflies Are Free To Fly" story. Want to finish it soon. I'll maybe post some more of it soon. Good to see you back on. Love to hear what's been going on in the long distance relationship. I've been through it myself and know what a drag it can be at times! Write it up and let us know what's been happening!

Cent

Says Saiphon:

If you are going into the publishing business, any chance of making your next project "The Collected Thoughts and Accumulated Wisdom of Fiery Jack"? It's an issue I would certainly pay for.

Here here! The Illustrated Collected Thoughts .......

Would love to see that on the shelves.

congratulations turk on getting your works published. i enjoy reading your stories and wish you success, but 1000bhat-25 us$. lets see 1000b=metered cab ride from bkk to pattaya, 1000b=st bkk or lt pattaya. 1000b=10 heinekens at beer bar across from nep. 1000b=1 night at nana hotel. taking into consideration the cost of the 130 page book, i think i'll wait for turks book to arrive at my local library. cheers :beer:

Well Spike for you and others that would like to save a few Baht on this 1st Edition Collector's Edition :grinyes:

I will be bring some copies to Bangkok when I arrive on Dec 9th. Anyone who wishes to 'pick up' a copy and save us the expense of mailing them is invited to order one by PM or email laohuli@thaisanuksanuk.

All Nanaplaza.com members will get a special price of 800 baht for this promotion. Nanaplaza.com Promotion

So Spike, I doubt many can even get a s/t for that. :grinyes: I guarantee the book will last a LOT longer, might even be more enjoyable. :rolleyes::beer:

Archived