Turk Fist Publishes 1st Collection

KS has generously allowed me to post this very commercial announcement.

Turk Fist has now published his complete collection of stories to date ........ from the very beginings to Nam's moving in.

This is a bound manuscript Artists Proof Edition printed on quality bond, limited to 99 copies and individually numbered along with a special note from the Author. This is Volume I, 1st Edition ............ who knows how soon it will be a valuble collector's item.

This is 130 pages of pure enjoyment.

Cost is 1000 baht ( US$ 25.) and will be available in Bkk on my arrival on Dec 9th.

Please PM me to reserve your copy of this very special edition. Or email me: laohuli@thaisanuksanuk.com

Arrangements can be made to mail this anywhere in the world so think Christmas present here. :grinyes:

A copy of this 1st Edition has also been donated to the AGM raffle pool.

Once again KS, thank you for allowing us to post this here. :bow:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says ap1st:

So does this mean no more turk stories? ......I feel misled!

I hope there'll be more, who can tell?

BTW, how are you being misled? No-one's forcing you to buy them !

Personally, I reckon the book will make a great souvenir - and I doubt that I'm alone in this.

:beer:

[color:"blue"] so does this mean no more turk stories? and that they were teasers to get us to pony up the baht to buy the manuscript? i feel misled! [/color]

You are FAR to much a cynic. :nono:

There will be MANY more TurkFist stories I assure you. :applause:

I have been a big fan to these since they started. A big enough fan to take the time, energy and money to assemble them all into a book for others that feel the same as I do. If you are not interested....fine. But many of us enjoy having the the real paper copy in our hands......... it is a very different feel than just reading them online.

If you feel misled, then blame me. I am the one who convinced TurkFist that these tales deserved to be published..... for real. That I am proud to say is now a reality.

I hope you will enjoy the ones to come.......... I know I will.

Says carew66:

I knew from the first post of his that he was a writer. I even PM'd him.

'You are Kolly Kibber and I claim my five pounds '

Yes, and no.

NOT Kolly Kibber ............. no fiver mate. Sorry. :neener:

LaoHuLi,

"You are FAR to much a cynic."

I agree! :-)

"There will be MANY more TurkFist stories I assure you."

Yes, I can assure one and all this is so. And I look forward to them with great anticipation, as always!

"I have been a big fan to these since they started. A big enough fan to take the time, energy and money to assemble them all into a book for others that feel the same as I do. If you are not interested....fine. But many of us enjoy having the the real paper copy in our hands......... it is a very different feel than just reading them online."

Exactly so, and I have my order in, and expect to pick it up this December. A great addition to anyone's library! I look forward to seeing this!!

" I am the one who convinced TurkFist that these tales deserved to be published..... for real. That I am proud to say is now a reality."

I agree. These are excellent stories and do deserve to be in print. Thanks for making this a reality! A grand idea! Thanks!

Cent

Archived