A dumb farang and a pathological liar: the end

Tiger Moth

Since my previous post, the net of what happened is that I spoke with the young lady today. She told me her 97 year old Grand Mom was home from the hospital but was not well. However, they didn't have any more money to keep her in the hosital and she is very old, so maybe it is her time.

Then, she said that she now had the hospital expense, in addition to her other expenses, and our arrangement would no longer work. The amount we agreed upon was insufficient. She added that it would be OK if she loved me but she didn't. So, she was going to go work in Pattaya or someplace else but not Bangkok.

Its interesting to me that she did not try to get any money out of me and never really hustled me. As I mentioned in the earlier post, when she left after spending 3 days with me, she didn't ask for anything. I gave her some money as she walked out the door and she put it in her purse without checking the amount and thanked me.

Its my conclusion that she did not select me to run a scam. I think I happened to be there at the time she decided to seek a safe haven for a period of time.

The thing that amazed me (I am still pretty new to this) was that she could not have been nicer and could not have treated me more special. I actually felt that she really connected with me pretty well and liked me quite a bit. I now believe she had no particular interest in me one way or another. She simply is a consummate professional and she did her work exceptionally well.

[color:"green"] She simply is a consummate professional and she did her work exceptionally well. [/color]

Should you be right in this last assesment then...

...it ain't over!

Hopefully you will move on to greener pastures but be prepared for a return visit, more dismal circumstances, and a tearful apology. I would have to say that perhaps everyone on this board has been in your situation. Note that when and if she does return, your having sex with her is her key point of leverage.

I believe that you are making the right decisions. stick with your gut. good luck

IMO TM, you found a good one who is honest and likes you.

Can't ask for any better than that.

Not every girl, regardless of their job, is out to scam and hustle every guy they meet, even those that do it for a living.

I know cause I have a few like that. What they do at and for work is their business, not mine. I am only concerned about how they treat me. And as you have just been TM, I often get honest, no hussle treatment. Good on both of you.

I'm sure if you ever want to frolic in Pattaya, you have friend there to make sure you enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing. :bow:

Archived