Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

Well I suspect that one of the 'brighter' turnips that fell off the truck has a name similar to yours and typed yours in by mistake. Then keep trying to log in 'till he max out the tries.

Yes this attack thing uses a random generator that has a VERY WIDE spread. Common to do a one attack turn on someone and win by a large % and then do a 10 turn and get your ass whipped. So either the dice roll rather widely here or all ones DEF does not activate on small attacks. Don't know, but definately frustrating.

Would also appear that certain races have better odds against certain others even with the same stats. eg I almost always buttkick Elves but seldom do so against Humans. ( but I still win most of the time :grinyes: )

No doubt some more serious forum reading is in order in the near future.

PS...... congrats on your rapid rise :bow: expect to see you in the castle soon. :applause::beer:

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the randomness of the whole attack/defend thing is very frustrating. I think it adds to the fun a little and takes away the calculating efficiency of knowing you will win like in KOC. I mean I really am on edge waiting to see the results of an attack.

I think that is where the WSS(warlord seeing stones) come in. With those you can see exactly how ur enemy is armed and what types of units he has. can really make the difference in calculating your success.

I did not use them when I was at a lower level because I knew most opponents were poorly armed and probably had nothing but the weakest units. I may use one every now and then whe I go against a superior looking oppnent . Mostly I hoard them for the day I go against the big boys sitting on hundreds of thousands of gold.

No doubt these 'disposable spies' ... seeing stones are very valuble. And for me...very rare. In 37 engagements I have yet to get one :cussing:

Guess my undead warriors, having no eyes in their sockets, need to literally 'stumble' across them. :hubba:

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

Guess I must be more lucky then others when it comes to WSS, I've found 8 of them. Used one so far to see what it did.

Sanuk!

I seem to get them in bunches when I do a series of 10 attacks per enemy. I never got one doing single attacks on a guy. I curently have 12 and 5 of those came in one day when I used about 70APs.

Hi

I have a fortification of:Rampart. i paid 50k for this.

Next looks like i need a turret for 100k

Military option:

Barracks....50K

Do i save up for Turret and then get weapons?

Have looked at FAQ etc ..clear as mud at the moment.

Power 309

L4

28 guys

I have been attacked 15 times in two days!!!! :doah:

Only 175 logged on as well.

In KOC i have only been attacked less than 10 times..in the whole game ::

Maybe some guys from that game remember KS....maybe i chose the wrong commander in this game :D

Archived