Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

Says torneyboy:

Hi

I have a fortification of:Rampart. i paid 50k for this.

Next looks like i need a turret for 100k

Military option:

Barracks....50K

Do i save up for Turret and then get weapons?

Up to you. You have to figure out the best strategy for you and your race of troops along with what goals u want to accomplish. Some guys go for raw power or gold accumulation and just buy mercs, some go for defence by buying shields and forts, some go for offence by buying weapons and some look to be balanced. I am more of a balance guy at the moment.

When I was below 4kpower I was gettting attacked alot but I didn't care because I was buying mercs every chance I could get. Then after I hit 4k in power I started arming my guys with shields and training them to be more powerful troops. Now I rarely get attacked and those that do attack me don't get much gold because all of my troops are armed, trained and maxed out at L3 upgrades. I never have more than 100 footmen on hand, they immediately get upgraded to catapults and knights. I buy mercs for archers and speamen. My next defensive upgrade wil be castle++ for 400k gold. I think I can do it with 100 APs , I am only doing that as a deterrent because I notice that once my gold gets north of 160k someone attempts an attack. Once I do this then I will be doing L4 upgrades on troops.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says jjsushi:

Yehtmae needs to login to his account he is currently sitting on 84k in gold and has no fortification or level.

I would personally attack him out of the kindness of my heart if I could.
:angel:

he must have not done an attack yet and is still invisable or he would have been eaten alive. If he stays this way for a week or 2 he can be upgraded and come out with 100 of turns and go L5 in a day

Leader of the Clan:

We have been joined in the Clan by Zombie who now enters the Castle. :applause: :applause:

He is the swiftest of us yet to reach L5.

Congratulations and Welcome Zombie :bow::grinyes::beer:

Says LaoHuLi:

Says jjsushi:

Yehtmae needs to login to his account he is currently sitting on 84k in gold and has no fortification or level.

I would personally attack him out of the kindness of my heart if I could.
:angel:

he must have not done an attack yet and is still invisable or he would have been eaten alive. If he stays this way for a week or 2 he can be upgraded and come out with 100 of turns and go L5 in a day

I thought the invisibility period was finished after 3 days. I remember my ass was cherry picked after letting my account go idle for 5 days without once making an attack. I think he may be out of attack range for guys who actively hunt . He is so low power wise he doesn't register on radar. Same as that zeroskater guy I posted here.

hard to believe someone wouldn't nail him if he can be seen :dunno:

Then perhaps we need another ravenous canibalistic player. :grinyes:

Where's that Hannibal Lecture when you need him. :rolleyes:

Says LaoHuLi:

Leader of the Clan:

We have been joined in the Clan by Zombie who now enters the Castle.
:applause:
:applause:

He is the swiftest of us yet to reach L5.

Congratulations and Welcome Zombie
:bow::grinyes::beer:

ZAAD has passed his initiation and is a full fledged member of the clan! There are still 27 more rooms available for all!!

Now when u guys get your armies stronger and make about 10k a turn I expect u to buy some markets for income so you can stop freeloading in my luxury headquarters. This place cost me 60k!! :neener:

BTW- KOC is currently down again!!! :cussing:

Yes this attack thing uses a random generator that has a VERY WIDE spread. Common to do a one attack turn on someone and win by a large % and then do a 10 turn and get your ass whipped.

I've done a few attacks and came with the following conclusion:

Every 'next' attack will give a smaller difference in your and opponent's power.

For example:

I check a guy out (1 turn) and notice a 300 power difference in my advantage. Next attack will give a smaller difference, let's say 160. Even after an increase of my power AND a decrease of his. 3rd. attack will give again a smaller difference of...perhaps 40. The fourth attack will undoubtedly be unsuccesful.

Perhaps this is implemented to 'protect' the players from being

attacked over and over again by the same bully.

BTW, I only try this with very big whales of at least 100+K.

So IME if you attack a guy and win by a smaller power difference than 50, the next attack will likely end in his favor.

Archived