Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have about 1.5minutes after the turn to buy L1 troops and 10minutes to buy L2 troops.

I suggest you invest in a dorm or 2 so that you can buy L2 and 3 mercs when you can't get the L1 mercs. This way you can still invest your cash into an income producing unit and not have to wait until the next turn. Your going to buy them at some point anyway so it really doesn't matter just buy what u can to generate more income.

Is everyone with access to this thread a member of our clan?

Hello, I'm sure you all ahve herd of me, I sent everyone an email, (through the Lords of Legend game, if you havn't received it, check your in box) I'm Hazgard Fraser. I'm an excited warlord that has just taken the throne. I dont plan to stay near the bottom for long, so watch me climb the ranks. I look forward to meeting you all.

By the way, as I just found this forum, it might be a few days before zI catch up on my reading.

jjsushi said:

You have about 1.5minutes after the turn to buy L1 troops and 10minutes to buy L2 troops.

I suggest you invest in a dorm or 2 so that you can buy L2 and 3 mercs when you can't get the L1 mercs. This way you can still invest your cash into an income producing unit and not have to wait until the next turn. Your going to buy them at some point anyway so it really doesn't matter just buy what u can to generate more income.

Hi

Have all the levels..just want the small guys as they get killed at a higher rate

anyone know how subordinates are added? the basic troop type that you get a few every day? Are they spread out between the 48 turns in the day? or do they all get added on a specific turn?

Is there a limit to the maximum amount of basic troops?

I had another question, but now I cant remember ::

• 1 month later...

Excuse me for offtopic, but I really need to know. I wonder, any1 here maybe knows any other game like lords of legend and kings of chaos? I like theese games, but can't find any more of them. plz help!!!!

Archived