Manila / Angeles.....

vinod

The 15th is my last night so if you wanna hook up I can fill you in on the previous ten days worth of research...... which of course will also be available on the board...........

Where are you staying?

Uniformguy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

My schedule as of now is arring on 7th in Manila and then to AC from 10 to 15th Jan. I have got my room booked at Orchird hotel in AC. Will update you if there is any change :banghead:in my travel dates. Sure we can meet and make the rounds :)

cheers :beer:

vinod

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry mate but I have been in hospital in BKK for the last few days and have to cut my trip to the Philippines short as I have to get back to OZ for an operation.

I will arrive today 6 Jan but I will be leaving on the 13 Jan so so we will miss each other. I will PM you and tell you the news or you can read my updates as I go............

Maybe next time?

Uniformguy

Hey mate could you send me a PM with your real name so I can find you in the Orchid...........I doubt you will be registered under VINOD...... :)

Uniformguy

woo... Saricin .. i have a internet friend and she works as a waitress at margareeta station,, may be you know her.. ( can give name if ya want) she had a break in also ... she had a flat and a friend stayed with her.. when she got home one night she had gone and everything else!!

Any ideas of a nice Hotel in Angeles witha nice swimming pool..... something to relax to during the day ??

I am in the Orchid Inn at the moment and trust me it is the ONLY nice hotel here with a swimming pool worth relaxing by.

It was full of guys and girls at lunchtime today as there is a reunion of 300 guys from the 'Dogs Bollocks' bar in Pattaya ??here this weekend in Olangopo.

Uniformguy

Archived