German cannibal tells of fantasy

Straycat

People are strange.

Mr Meiwes advertised on the internet for a well-built male prepared to be slaughtered and then consumed.

"Slim and blond, that would have been the type", he told the court.

The victim, 43-year-old Bernd-Jurgen Brandes, answered the advert in March 2001.

Full story here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3286721.stm

Yep, Germans are well-known for being into the harder stuff (simply keep a look on KaZaa and check what kind of productions are for the German market: Lots of SM, champagne and much more). Japanese are IMO also known to be open for specialities.

However, cannibalism used not to be the top of the demand.

Wait till his book comes on on how to slice and dice a penis. If it gets translated into Thai, Thai women might take a liking to the book. The general expression of cutting it off, chopping it up with the meat cleaver and feeding it to the dogs is getting boring.

I read somewhere that the killer in this case estimates that there are 800 Cannibals active in Germany. Where he gets that statistic from I dunno.

Just re-read the BBC article again. The victim consensually agreed to have his own schlong cut off, flambeed and then they dined on it together... still I suppose it makes a change from bratwurst.

Archived