YOUR FAVOURITE SPORTING MEMORIES.

sayjann

pick three,one individual your own country,one from another country and a team from any country

for the team i will be bias and say that attending the last 3 games in the 1998/1999 Football Season and seeing Man Utd lift the Premier League,FA Cup and the Champions League.

12 days of pure pleasure and drunkiness....... :drunk:

but the Brazilians from 1970 were almost first,the best Football team i have ever seen.

for the foreign individual i have to pick Olga Korbut in the 1972 Olympics and her floor routine...pure perfection from one of the greatest Sportswomen i have ever seen.

for the UK individual i would have to go for Daley Thompson.

won 2 Olympic Golds in 1980 and 1984.

he competed in one of the most demanding sports events there is and had a huge personality as well.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sayjann,

Let me see if I understand this.

Team, national; The Dutch winning the EC, especially winning over the Germans in the semi. I lived in Germany and was watching with some German friends!!

Individual own country, Zoetemelk, Raas, Kneteman area of cycling, when the Dutch ruled in the 7tees.

Individual any country, Lance Armstrong, coming back after having to deal with cancer and win 5 consecutive Tour de Frances.

sayjann said:

pick three,one individual your own country,one from another country and a team from any country

1) Lizzie Patterson, al fresco knee-trembler and blow job "to completion" behind the bike sheds at Stoke Junior High, Xmas Party 1977. :p

2) That Austrian nurse I picked up whilst sharing a well-stoked "chillum" :clown: with her in the communal bogs of a reggae club in Bristol city centre, circa 1985: all night "69" action :hubba: and a full English breakfast (including fried bread :applause:) at her house in the morning. :up:

3) Ong and Nob from Soi 7 beergarden, 2 on 1 gymnastics plus assorted "back door" extras and a wee "girly" sideshow (including vaselined hairbrush handle :o) whilst elated, satiated Jack makes busy with the mini-bar :drunk: afterwards: all for free :: because, they sing so sweetly, they "like me" :) :) :), Landmark Hotel, Bangkok, Songkran 2000.[color:"red"]*[/color] :devil:

Hope that's predictable. ;)

jack :help:

[color:"red"]*[/color] This particular "sporting" memory slightly tarnished by subsequent revelations of underhand match-fixing in the form of missing cash and credit cards, "Hard Rock Bali" silver hip-flask (200ml) and 3 ounces of shag rolling tobacco from my room. :(

what a pity all those 'favourite' sporting events were not filmed for posterity.

the last 2 would have featured heavily on the Beeb's 'Foreign Sports Personality Of The Year' and shown year after year......... :up:

and FJ would have won the British Award for sure.... :grinyes:

Archived