London Contingent - Running Report 2004

carew66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reet

You need first hand info. Where shall I start, the airport. Ckrisg dropped me off at manchester (nice one fella :up:) and I got myself a good Guiness flush while the flight was delayed.

When me STH & Carew arrived in BKK we me Kipster (lucky cunt

) and an old mate of mine, then headed for the famous Soi7 establishment (Biergarden).

I was approached by a really gorgeous girl who had a great personality and a wonderful sense of humour, I took her out with us, but after 30 Carlsberg became cretinous and fucked her off in favour of a bird who looked liked Peter Beardsley (with a speach impediment as an extra).

I bought some Jhonnies t the airport, but I'm not sure what they're for .

Stay posted updates soon.

Cheers

Early intelligence reports from the frontline suggest that as at 19:30 Bkk time they were pinned down by enemy fire in the Cathouse and Spirit of Townhall in a selfless action of courage "paid bar"

Well done STH! I knew you had it in you, just hope it wasn't the same bird everyone else seems to have shagged from your mob! :neener:

Wahey!

i am so pissed it is untrue. Just nipped out from the Biergarden to do this. Creedence Clearwater Revival is on the sound system, I can still hear it in this little place.

Last night - 1st night - I know it was good - people keep reminding me.

I am okay up until that go-go in Patpong. I definitely remember the tuk-tuk ride back to NEP. Myself, STH and Fiery Jack, all in the same tuk-tuk and all pissed up. A frightening sight I should imagine.

FJ - are you playing out again tonight? Sileakunt will give you a ring; I haven't done the SIM card thing yet with my dog.

LaoHuli!!!! Top man. Geezer. I hope (really) that I didn't piss off you and 'D'. When I get pissed all of my left -wing politics start. As you may imagine, I am trying to reconcile this with my shagging; a hard job for us revolutionaries. Yeah - but I bet Che got a shag every now and then...

Now - going back to Dynasty for a kip. I am fucked. I shall be out and about in a couple of hours though.

Red - you are missed. Nuff said. STH is actually quite laid back. He even slept a bit last night apparently.

Sileakunt has been boxing training this afternoon but joined us for a couple when he'd finished. Him and Kipster100 have just this last half hour fucked off to Soi33 for the happy hour but I am too fucked - what a lightweight eh?

Rusty - we have secured the bridgehead.

Rusty - we have secured the bridgehead.

Good work lads.I'm going on a practise mission with LazyPhil later :hubba: but we won't be using live ammo though.

VI and his mate have been in the bunker since friday night and they can't get out as their way is barred by empty Stella cans :drunk: and 1/2 eaten indian takeaway containers :(.

Archived