"Extended"family trying to lean on GF for money

Lusty

Not really a question as GF has told her to fuck off and ceased communication,just thought I'd post this for the good of the board.

My teeruk and her cousin used to work in the same restaurant but the cousin was fired for generally being a troublemaker and causing misery to the rest of the staff and not mention theft from her employers(which she tried to blame on my girlfriend and Lazy Phils wife).

The cousin used to send her family in Thailand a substantial amount each month but now because of serious debt problems with having to take a lower paid job and credit card borrowing(she only hangs with well off Thais here in the UK and has to have these material goods to gain face)the payments came to an abrupt halt a couple of months ago.My girlfriend keeps recieving begging letters from the cousins family saying she should now start sending them money each month :cussing: and also the cousin thinks she should give her a percentage of her wages as she found the job opening here in the UK for her.

In Thailand my girlfriends immediate family are well off and have done alright for themselves and have nothing to do with the cousins family as they don't get on.

My girlfriends son whose doing his national service in Thailand at present has even been approached to try and screw some money out of his Mum for them but he's having none of it.

Anyway as I said earlier I only posted this for information.Has anyone else had similar experiences?

I explained to my girlfriend that its not her problem if her cousin wants to live beyond her means and suck the cocks of the rich.

When we first started dating the cousin said"you must spend all Rusty's money and when no have,finish"And this is from a so called good Thai girl.Worse than a prostitute IMO.

One last thing I better mention.She is dragging down her boyfriend with her and he's to thick to see it.

Thats that of my chest :cussing: :cussing:

The latest letter will be taken to Thailand and presented to my girlfriends family as they don't know what is going on and hopefully it will be dealt with at a local level :devil:

Guest lazyphil

Your gf's cousin is about the most repugnant individual I've had the misfortune to meet :cussing: (thank your lucky stars its not in the genes ;))--may her camphone thingy fall on her foot and breaks a toe!

Your gf's cousin is about the most repugnant individual I've had the misfortune to meet

Some thai families create an atmosphere that leaves their daughters feeling like miserable failures for not doing whatever it takes to provide for the family. The guy who hooks up with one of these 'failures' has a long road.

I know one tg who will have nothing to do with her family because of their merciless demands, the damage done to her by this estrangement is permanent.

Guest lazyphil

Its not just her family zapping her dough--its her trying to keep up with the rich set in this country and getting deeper in debt--the bitch has fallen from grace and will stop at nothing to get money. When she was fired she threatened to come to the pub and throw a big of shit in the bar area--like wtf she was the thieving cow that got herself booted out :cussing:--she would've met some serious opposition from one or two falang girls working there I think rusty?!!

""you must spend all Rusty's money and when no have,finish"And this is from a so called good Thai girl"

I am always astounded by peope like this.Sad But far more typical than most would imagine IMHO.Its ALWAYS hunting season for Farang and good sport for these types. ::

Glad your girl has her head on straight. :grinyes:

Anyway as I said earlier I only posted this for information. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Fortunately not, but I know exactly what I would do...or NOT do. And I see that you both are handling the situation very well.

She's leading a very unhappy life and the future doesn't looks too bright for her. Exactly what she deserves.

[color:"red"] When we first started dating the cousin said"you must spend all Rusty's money and when no have,finish"And this is from a so called good Thai girl.Worse than a prostitute IMO.

[/color]

The women do not have to be prostitues to feel that way about money, I have met a few Thais here as such. I have posted many times that I do NOT trust Thais on money.

On family's demands for financial help, some Thais bear more burdens than many others but not all Thai families expect the money from their children. Some of the Thais, actually get handouts from the parents. Have you seen the Thais students who drove Mercedez in some Univ. campuses?

Jasmine

I have a feeling the same thing was going on with my gf. the family were putting so much pressure on her for money cos she had a *filthy rich* farang boyfriend (that happened to live and work here and earn a jackshit wage). she ended up leaving me 4 months ago to go and work in the city and provide for them. i hope the f%*&ers are all happy now :cussing:

Hi guys,

to continue this thread, i want to explain my circustances.

My girlfriend has been hit on so much by her family that she has now gone into hiding and changed her telephone number so they cannot call her every day with requsets for money.

however she still misses her family even though she realises that they only see her as a source of income.

What can she do?

What can i do?

If there is a scam going down here,how do i flush it out?

Thanks guys

D

Archived