"Extended"family trying to lean on GF for money

Lusty

however she still misses her family even though she realises that they only see her as a source of income.

I presume you're not talking about a few extra Bahts, but rather larger sums. If so then IMO the hell with that kind of family. If she is 'loved' for her money and not for the person she is then I don't see the need for keeping contact with them, even if it's family. I guess that's not an easy thing to do for a Thai person but then I ask what she needs THEM for?

Hopefully her parents/brothers/sisters aren't the greedy ones as I'd understand that putting them aside would be a tough(er) decision.

Goodluck.

• 1 month later...

>> "you must spend all Rusty's money and when no have,finish" <<

This I have heard more than once (of course the name "Rusty" replaced). This is one of the reasons, I would never ever trust a TG, no matter if she is a BG or a GTG or vice versa or whatever else. IMO, Thailand is a very hostile environment for westeners.

I would never ever trust a TG, no matter if she is a BG or a GTG or vice versa or whatever else. IMO, Thailand is a very hostile environment for westeners.

If I'm not mistaken or confusing you with someone else, I remember you mentioning that you haven't had much contact with GTG's in Thailand. If so, then how can you come up with the above statement?

IMO Thailand *can* be a hostile environment only for those (not only Westerners) who allow themselves to be taken advantage of, knowingly or unknowingly.

Archived