interested in buying a Honda 100 or 125 Wave

shotover

I'm interested in buying a new or used Honda 100 or 125 Wave next month in Bangkok. A shop near Rama 1 about 1 km west of the National Stadium BTS Station are selling new Honda 100 Waves for 36,500 baht. With my limited time in Thailand, I've not had much luck in locating Motorcycle shops that sell smaller bikes, though there must be dozens or hundreds of such shops in Bangkok. Any advice on shopping or knowledge of a good shop to buy a smaller motobike is appreciated.

Shotover

There are millions of them. If you stay in the Sukhumvit area, you'll find a couple of shops nearby along Rama IV. Take skytrain to Phra Kanong, walk/taxi down along Rama IV towards Klong Toey. At the mouth of Rama IV, right hand side, there is a Kawasaki dealer, further down the road, sort of opposite side of Boss Tower, there's a Honda dealer; they have Waves for sure (and also speak English).

Honda Wave 100 are B30000. Probably the best buy is a Wave 100S (which has front disc brakes) with an electric start which is B34500. Probably can haggle down another 500 or so. Plus no more than 1000 for stautary insurance and registration.

Archived