So Who Would You Give One, Given the Chance?

Fiery Jack

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooray - another intellectual discussion...

I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at Lucy Liu.

But, were it not for the fact that I am 40 years too late, Audrey Hepburn would be my bone-partner of choice.

( Dunno 'bout the dirtbox though, front door's fine by me.)

::

Finally, something intellectually stimulating that I can really get into. Hmmm....

* rapper Lil Kim, no holes barred. She keeps rapping about taking in the 3rd hole, lets put her to the test, eh?

* Liv Tyler, those lips...oh....those lips!!!!

* actress Denise Richards; if she's kinky enough to keep Charlie Sheen home, she has what we call in my old neighborhood 'skills'! Hey Denise, do you have any black in you? No, would you like some!!! ::

* Beyonce Knowles; I hear she's a real diva and bitchy, so the whole session with her would have to be doggy style with the corresponding hair pulling and 'who's your daddy?' questions posed through out.

* Halle Berry; she's supposed to be a pscyo chick and everyone knows they give the best sex. Nothing is off limits to pscyho chicks.

* Angelique Jolie; a friend of a friend dated Billy Bob. Ol' Billy Bob could teach the gals at Eden club a thing or two from what I hear. Angelique must be in the same mindset to get BB off. This time I'll be the student and she'll be the teacher.

* Serena Williams; just curious to see what it would be like if some woman said 'i'll make you my bitch'....and could back it up!! Oh my!!

chocolat steve said:...a friend of a friend dated Billy Bob. Ol' Billy Bob could teach the gals at Eden club a thing or two from what I hear...

So what you're saying is you're wanting to shag Billy Bob Thornton, basically, Stevo? :hubba: Come on mate, just let it all hang out ? we're all men here (except Jasmine :doah:) ? loudly and proudly sir! :up:

I hear a few of the "gunners" are poofters too (Freddie Lunchbox, Sol Camp-Bell, and the Leg-Man keeper whatever his fucking name is, apparently) so you're in good company there skipper. :o

Up the Arsenal, eh? :clown:

jack :help:

Archived