So Who Would You Give One, Given the Chance?

Fiery Jack

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Not being a gene scientist I wouldn't know but I'm getting the feeling they're not ;)

(did you watch the videos??--cracking pair of legs she has :hubba:)

Thanks Sayjann, hmm, we had Dr. Who on TV here some time ago. Never watched though but sorry I didn't. I'd have had to change my underwear a few times seeing those girls.

The scouser girl is HOT Lazyphil. I can get my cock sucked in a stolen car...great fantasy. Sure she's not from Brooklyn? The real Jamila (sp.?) pic is not bad but you and Fiery Jack can piss off over those other links...lmao!

Gotta add Brittany Spears to my list. The little minx, I'd bang her crazy. Fox News here in the states may be right wing but they have the hottest news women. Fox News Women Gives a whole new meaning to 'Bush' supporter :hubba: and 'a rack' (Iraq). Laure Dhue is my fave. I'd 'Dhue' her so hard till she supports affirmative action...lol. These pouty lips of hers, I know she's a big slut in bed.

Not to be outdone. Local news in LA hires hot women as well, my fave is channel 5, there is Sharon Tay , Jennifer York and Mindy Burbano. Hot, especially the Asian Sharon. She could make a murder report sound sexy!

However the unabashed use of sex in news has to be Murdoch's local Fox News 11, Today In LA. Everyone knows Jillian Barberie will do whatever it takes to make it in the business...and I mean whatever!!

• 6 years later...

ziyi zhang.

selma hayak and jennifer lopez 10 years ago

1/4 of the women between 20-34 in koreatown, LA. i don't know what they're doing to look so good, but please don't stop.

and give me 'gogo yubari' over lucy liu any day. she isn't hot in a traditonal sense, but.... damn.

as for women of yore, a young natalie wood or liz taylor.

once had the hots for downtown julie brown too.

Archived