How NOT to get laid in Jakarta

gobbledonk

Thanks for the support, PS. I'm back in Buleland now, after a crap night of dashing from one departure lounge to another after Garuda allowed the JKT-DPS and DPS-BNE flights to slide just long enough to eliminate any lead time (their flight crew are great, but the ground crew seem to struggle, IMO).

I need to get a decent nights sleep before I start on the trip report - brain still more than a *little* scrambled, I'm afraid :grinyes:

• 9 months later...
artiew said:

please keep away from the youngsters they have enough problems of their own.

Really ? Wow, its just as well you happened along to save us from ourselves ........

no problem. I hear Indonesia is a bit of a haven for predators in much the same fashion as cambodia. not my idea of fun but each to their own i suppose.

jack_schist said:
Prosal said:

I think you still have some few chances to get laid .... maybe Lokasari where the girls are underaged and in the petite/ugly range could have been avoided !!

Nasty business. i agree, please keep away from the youngsters they have enough problems of their own.

jackshist

I never ever suggested that Artiew could be one second interested by underaged girls. He didn't knew Lokasari and on his first visit was quite desapointed by the scene ; in this post I agreed with him.

Please don't quote only a little part of my posts by transforming the whole sense.

Thanks

keith_smallpiece said:

I'll tell you how NOT to get laid in Stoke UK, mate. Just live there for 40 fucking miserable years and hang about with losers like Fiery Jack.

Smokey

Keith old pal! Welcome to the board! Glad to see you made parole and found your way to a net cafe! In any event, I must disagree here, FJ has gotton me laid several times! Some of them may have actually been "real women." I found some of the gals around Stoke to be quite fine after a few pints of the local hooch...things get much worse, I might just find my way back there some time!

hear Indonesia is a bit of a haven for predators in much the same fashion as cambodia.

My advice to you is to go and see Indonesia for yourself - forget about the 'predators', and what you've heard, and just go. My experiences werent all beer-and-skittles, but I saw enough positives to make me want to return.

Archived