Top end Canon SLR lenses

Stickman

Try the shop on the ground floor of MBK (can't remember the name). They also have a branch on the 3rd floor. Very low prices, sometimes only slightly above Singapore level.

Hi Stick,

I only know of one place. Is on Sukumvit, near soi 8. My Cannon T70 outer casing battery door broke, and finally found this guy to repair. He had tons of SLR lenses there. Some used, but many new ones also. I brought camera to him, and he had back the next morning. He said he had to send someone across town for the part, and seemed very knowledgeable, along with a very reasonable price. Even if he does not have what you are looking for, he can surely get. He might be worth a try.

His shop is lower than street level....you must go down 1 step to enter store. I know very near soi 8, but cannot remember if toward Nana, or Bangna.

I tried 10 different camera shops, before I found him, and was on a recommendation. All others did not want to touch, and the few that did, wanted a week to repair. If I ever have any camera needs while there, this is the guy I will run to. Does digital sales and repairs also.

HT

I think it's called PhotoFine or something like that on the ground floor at MBK.

Top end L glass costs a lot of cash.

There's a few Canon dealers in Bankgok but PhotoFine will definately have what you're looking for.

You'll also pay a premium for high end Photo gear in Bangkok.

Archived