Favorite Bar Names

Khun_Kong

carew66 said:

There's a bar in Soi Zero, that collection of huts with beer underneath the expressway.

It's called 'Another Bar' which just strikes me as having such a weary and resigned tone that it is rendered quite poignant.

So buckskin joes is still there? I never checked it out before. I am surprised it never went the way of soi 10, clinton and asoke plaza. Is it worth a look, or should I not bother.

Cheers

PS

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS - You'd be wasting the walk.

I popped in there a couple of times on the last trip. In the afternoon there are only about 4 bars open. Most of the girls went away for - and I quote - "Happy New Year". The whole place looks like it is rapidly running out of time.

Perhaps it is better at night, I don't know. I've rarely seen any references on this board to the place.

Possessed_Seoul said:
Khun_Kong said:

Seen any clever or otherwise interesting bar names?

A few in Pattaya:

Back Door Bar (Beach Rd.): FJ?

Is it still there??? :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Cheers

PS

Checked last night- yup. And there is at least one micro-size TG working there that almost caused a KK meltdown.

Perhaps we'll nvisit together when you arrive.

I kinda liked The Dog's Bollocks in Pattaya, with the sign to go with it. They coulda tried to make a go with t-shirt sales on that one.

Lewinki's was calculatedly cute but ya knew it'd kinda wear thin.

'Frozen a go-go', never could figure the reason behind the name. This place is usually packed and the women hot. They did change it to the 'Sea a go-go'. It's located on Soi Diamond, Pattaya...........

Archived