2 x Shophouse available in Bophut, Koh Samui

If you've ever wanted to have your own business on the paradise island of Koh Samui, now's your chance!

A friend of mine, Thip, has 2 properties available in the sought after Fisherman's Village area of Bophut, on Koh Samui's north coast.

Large wooden shophouse for rent

A double-story, wooden shophouse on a largish piece of land and has a garden at the back. The traditional Chinese-style house is a little run-down and would require some renovation. Water and electricity are already in place. It is located on the road that runs parallel to the beach (about 20 metres from the beach and near the Bophut pier). This property is ideal for either a residence or a commercial enterprise (eg, restaurant or shop). Rental is B15,000 a month, with either a 5 year or 10 year lease available. Keymoney from B700k , depending on the lease period.

Land and shophouse for sale

This double-story, concrete shophouse was recently renovated. The ground floor is approximately 70 square meters and can be used as an office or small restaurant. Ground floor also has a kitchen and rear terrace. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. All the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning. The shophouse is located at the intersection of the main Chaweng-Nathon ring road and the road coming from Big Buddha and the airport. This rapidly developing area is at the entrance to the Fisherman's village (opposite the 7-11). The land deed is chanot, fully surveyed and the best deed available for Thailand. Price for both property and house is B3,250,000.

Contact Thip directly on Samui at (077) 425685 or mobile 06-271-7273.

Or you can email me at cafedelmar@hotmail.com and I'll try help you.

Archived