Interesting afternoon in Phnom Penh

Ranger

Peter,

A board member PMed me a great idea would be to buy the family a bicicle, but that will have to wait until the next trip as I'm sitting in the PP airport as we speak. I did give her extra generous tips (unprecedented for me) the last 2 days. She shed some tears when I left, and I'd prefer to think they were for me and not my wallet, but ??????

If you get back to PP after Snooky, stop in and say hello to her for me and give her a nice tip :). It was nice hanging out with you here and hope we can do it again some day.

Ranger

yup many checks that route, but they do actually also check ours(farangs) passports etc.

the last check when I did that route earlier this month a guy(presumingly cambodian?) was taken off the van & we just left him ::

guess he was one of the unlucky ones :dunno:

by the way that border is pretty dead & hardly has any vehicles crossing - just a few people walking being shipped from each end :rolleyes:

>> If you get back to PP after Snooky, stop in and say hello to her for me and give her a nice tip . <<

When I am back I will give her a big hug from you and I will buy her a nice drink! If you want, I can also give her your private address? :) I like the way, how you treat your girls. Not everybody does it, especially here in Cambodia.

Yep, it was very nice to spend a few days with you in PNH. Hopefully we can do it again!

Peter,

Actually, I am kicking myself as I left the paper with her phone number in my hotel. So, if you do stop in, get her phone number for me. I really, really hope she isn't still working in the same bar when I come back there in 6 months and I would like to see her again.

Ranger

Archived