A bizarre Sunday morning in Angeles.

I am staying in room 62 in the Orchid Inn, Balibago, Angeles, at the moment, and yesterday it was Sunday. Nothing I have ever read about this hotel warned me about this event so here is a warning...........

I was woken by the sound of a strange bell like ringing which rang three times and then stopped. Five minutes later it rang again and stopped and this began to become repetitive. At the same time my LBFM beside me stirred by lower regions and we started to move together in unison.........the bell ringing continued and yet it wasn't really a bell it was just a funny metallic ringing sound. Our actions in the bedroom continued as there was no way we could go back to sleep with this racket going on.

I've no idea how long the ringing continued but it suddenly stopped and a few minutes later was replaced by a rythmic chanting and then singing of some sort. It was quite loud and sounded like it was coming from right outside the bedroom door. It was some minutes later that I recognised the singing as that of church singing and it was only then that I realised it was Sunday..............

By this time my girl was sitting on top of me frantically pounding up and down trying to reach her orgasm, and as I experienced the pleasure of this I was treated to loud singing by the Roman Catholics praising their God outside my bedroom window. Then the priest offered his prayers to the Great Almighty. I just couldn't believe that I was hearing this bang in the middle of one of the gretest hedonistic pleasure zones in the world.

It was the most bizarre start to a day I have had for a long time..............especially as this is the group that are trying to stop our favourite pastime by spreading their lies and mistruths about AIDS around the World.

The more they praised God the more I enjoyed the orgasmic pleasure in my room laughing at the pure irony of the whole event. The fact that I am Irish and non Catholic is maybe worth mentioning to appreciate the whole bizarre event.

The religious service went on for over an hour and after they finally shut up we managed to get back to sleep. When we came out of the room mid afternoon I went to look at the source of the singing and sure enough tucked away discreetly in the corner of the Orchid Inn is a Catholic Church.........

Has anyone else been woken on a Sunday morning here by this event...........it must have been about 8am it was fu***** early.?? Have you never heard this Sarisin?

Anyway now you have been warned.

Uniformguy.

I have more to post on my trip here but this keyboard is so shitty old I cannot see the letters so it will have to wait.

Uniform guy you must be in that solo room by itself on the ground floor. away from all the other rooms in the new block.

i stayed there this time last year and if you pull the blind the chapel is outside the window.

In a word, yes... or oh-oh as they would say there. :)

I believe this is de rigeur for staying at the Orchid and uniformguy you just went through their initiation or baptism, if you will. I had the same experience with the church and also a similar experience at the Orchid during a bomb scare with more noise, following by an impromptu evacuation.

You must be in the new Jasmine Wing where I was last time.

I liked the Orchid, but as I said, when the price shot up, I reserved at the Apartelles to try something new.

I just had this thought after reading the Nightlife Section that this Regional Section may get more views/posts as the scene deteriorates in the LOS. :(

Yes, similar experience in Jakarta, banging my GF at 5 in the morning to the sound of the call to prayer. I felt a bit guilty at first, with her being Muslim (albeit not a very pious one) but kind of began to dig it during subsaquent sessions. One wonders if I should have pointed her towards Mecca whilst doing it doggy style.

Cheers

PS

hahahahaha,,,,,,,really like that bit about pointing her towards Mecca when doing her doggy style.

By the way the girls here have a new name for 'doggy style' they call it 'ocho ocho' after a local song where they all bend down together and stick their buts up in the air as a choreographed dance routine. It is quite fun to watch a stage full of dancers doing this............I always get the urge to line up behind them all and take them one at a time... :)

Nice to hear that I am not the only one to experience this Sunday 'cleansing process' at the Orchid.

YES Sarisin no.62 is the room on its own on the ground floor of the Jasmine wing you know that place well, when you pull the curtains there is a wall in front of you with a small window this is one window of the church about two feet away.

To Asiahand and Stars arriving on Friday if you want to avoid this experience avoid room 62 but actually it can probably be heard from every room in the hotel.

45 dollars a night is a bit steep but there is very little choice if you want the surroundings like a nice pool which I used every day.

Uniformguy

That line dancing is something, isn't it? Reminds of some of the Philly dance hops in the 50s-60s. ::

Have you been to Roadhouse yet? I have never barfined out of there, but I enjoy stopping by to watch the girls dance on stage.

I agree with you about the Orchid. The pool is nice, but I have to say the last time I stayed there some wonderful farangs were bringing their bargirls and their entire extended family (you know how that works in the PI) and camping out poolside. :( I did have some fun with the Flamingo girls though who were bored and looking for some fun in the afternoon.

I will never forget my introduction to the Orchid 4 years ago. I arrived via Margarita Station van and within 30 minutes was poolside. Almost instantly a honey came up to me and asked me if I wanted a massage with something else. The something else turned out to be an outstanding BBBJ.

Puts a whole new perspective on a hotel's welcome 'drink.' ::

Archived