Do you like to get yourself drunk?

Straycat

I was surprised at the results of this, but after thinking about it, it kind of makes sense...

There's only so much supping from the purple tin that you can do, before it occurs to you that maybe you should be doing something more constructive.(And less performance reducing )

That said, I've been in India for two weeks now, and I haven't got bored with pissing it up yet ;)

Amazingly, I've not run out of money either, which is a bit of a first for me....

:devil::beer::devil:

dvarpala said:

I was surprised at the results of this, but after thinking about it, it kind of makes sense...

There's only so much supping from the purple tin that you can do, before it occurs to you that maybe you should be doing something more constructive.(And less performance reducing )

That said, I've been in India for two weeks now, and I haven't got bored with pissing it up yet ;)

Amazingly, I've not run out of money either, which is a bit of a first for me....

Isn't Straycat doing some some of Phychology test with this? I remember some similar stuff from uni physco classes.

dvarpala, what are you doing pissing it up in India? The 2 most expensive drugs un India are alcohol and coffee. Can't you find antything else to spend your money on?

themayorofpattaya said:

dvarpala, what are you doing pissing it up in India? The 2 most expensive drugs un India are alcohol and coffee. Can't you find anything else to spend your money on?

Good question, basically I booked this trip before I got back from the last one to Pattaya, so I'm sort of on a "second best" trip. However, I'll be back in LOS at the beginning of May, so not too long to wait...

Things are looking up though, tommorrow I'm heading to Bombay, and the last time I was there, I was offered some interesting services in the area around the Gateway To India, so this time I may well take them up on it.

Cheers

Archived