Good girl or Bar girl

I had a recent conversation with a good Thai girl (never kissed) in her 20's, who relayed a conversation that she has had with several friends that are similarly inexperienced. These girls speak reasonable english, are definately NOT repulsive, and most if not all have degrees from Thai or foreign Universities and have traveled (and in many cases) worked/studied in other countries such as the United States. Some are even Christain.

They wonder why foreign guys prefer to meet bar girls and prostitutes. They have gotten the impression that guys from overseas are looking for a girl to have sex with and not to develop a deeper relationship with(marriage for example). They see us foreign guys going to Pattaya, gogo's, etc. and think that we are strange. They wonder why they can't met "normal" guys from overseas that are more suited to their education and experience. They want to talk, go out, be friends, hopefully develop a deeper relationship before sex, but can't meet those kinds of guys.

These girls have jobs, and aren't looking for sugar daddies, just someone that appreciates girls that are internationally oriented and experienced, as well as educated, and that are open to a deeper relationship.

They can't find them, and wonder if they exist. If you were me, what would you tell her (and her friends)?

Guys, many of these girls are still virgin, and the rest aren't far removed. They are NOT looking for casual sexual romps, and there appears to be a lot of them out there. There were over 30,000 Thai's studying overseas last year, and most of these come back to Thailand to start their lives.

So, my questions to the group-

1) Do you prefer to be with bar girls/prostitutes, or "normal" girls that you can talk with, etc.

2) Do you treat real girls like prostitutes?

3) if you were to marry, would you prefer a bar girl, a "normal" inexperienced thai girl, or someone from your home country?

She got me thinking----

2knight1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>> 1) Do you prefer to be with bar girls/prostitutes, or "normal" girls that you can talk with, etc. <<

Bar grils/ prostitutes, with whom I can talk (but usually I do not pay for talking).

>> 2) Do you treat real girls like prostitutes? <<

No, I usually never take them to diner or to a disco or buy them a drink and I usually do not give them money.

>> 3) if you were to marry, would you prefer a bar girl, a "normal" inexperienced thai girl, or someone from your home country? <<

I am not into marriage.

Hopefully, this helps :)

1) Do you prefer to be with bar girls/prostitutes, or "normal" girls that you can talk with, etc.

I mix with both when in LOS, find them both fun to be with

2) Do you treat real girls like prostitutes?

I don't treat prostitutes like prosititutes (Cook in the Kitchen, wife in the Lounge, Whore in the Bedroom) suits me

3) if you were to marry, would you prefer a bar girl, a "normal" inexperienced thai girl, or someone from your home country?

The girl I fall in love with, be it a bar girl or other

I think a lot of guys go to LOS for a two week holiday and just want sex so these girls are not on the agenda. If you go seeking a wife maybe these girls are the ones you could chase if you want. But no saying they would make a better wife than a Bar girl, but there' has been lots of discussions on that one before. :censored:

Hi knight,

Ten reasons why a Bar Girl is better than a GTG:

1. No worries about her past - you know exactly what she was up to.

2. Never wonder whether she's lying - you know she is.

3. No obligation to have a "deeper relationship", whatever that means.

4. No arguments about where to go out - you are paying her to do what you want to do.

5. No arguments about anything - see above.

6. If you get bored, you can buy a new one.

7. If she gets bored, you can buy a new one.

8. No worries about people thinking she is a prostitute - she is, and they are right.

9. No worries about whether she has a Thai boyfriend - she has.

10. No need to provide expensive trips to your homeland - she will never get a visa.

Important note - this applies to an actively working BG, not a retiree. YMMV.

Khwai

PS Hope this doesn't offend anyone. Only joking. :beer:

i am with a girl like you described since ten years.

well, only difference is that instead of going to school she has had to work as a labourer since she was 11. but she has been to many foreign countries with me.

I am in my late twenties, live in Bangkok and would love to meet regular girls for a normal relationship. I am sick of bargirls or girls I meet in falang areas because even if they are not on the game its hard to be sure about it.

And not being able to speak Thai well means that my options are limited.

Do you prefer to be with bar girls/prostitutes, or "normal" girls that you can talk with, etc.

All of them. Each one of them brings something new, different stories, experiences etc. I prefer changing the radio station rather than listening to the same old songs. ;)

Do you treat real girls like prostitutes?

I treat real girls like real girls, babies like babies and women like women. Simple really.

if you were to marry, would you prefer a bar girl, a "normal" inexperienced thai girl, or someone from your home country?

They all deserve (need) a different approach. But for me it wouldn't be the most significant criteria for my future wife. Besides, I've (been) chosen already.

Archived