Good girl or Bar girl

"Do you treat real girls like prostitutes?

I treat real girls like real girls, babies like babies and women like women. Simple really"

i have to agree with Zaad.

i have met GTG's and BG's and i treat them all the same.

i treat them as women and give them the respect they deserve.

if you treat them well they will treat you well.

i would not treat a real Girl like a Prostitute or vice versa.

my Girlfriend is Filipino,a good Girl with a University education and a good job.

i would never treat her the way i see some men treat good Girls in Thailand.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They wonder why foreign guys prefer to meet bar girls and prostitutes. They have gotten the impression that guys from overseas are looking for a girl to have sex with and not to develop a deeper relationship with(marriage for example).
In other words, Farang men are just like Thai guys, except, if they don't live here, they do not have a readily source of available beautiful young girls constantly available to them. I think that is the answer. :hubba:

I don't like Thais (or Chinese or Mexicans) who speak English with me. I rather learn their language.

I don't like Asians who have studied abroad or are "internationally oriented". They usually think they have Western values - which they don't, but they are not real Asians any more either. Never had good experiences with them. I prefer the real thing, be it Western or Asian.

I don't like upper class people a lot, and certainly not upper class people from poor countries. I think they are repulsive. I prefer normal girls (who cannot study abroad).

I don't care whether a girl I date has a university degree. Especially in Thailand, where a university degree tells you all about her family background and nothing about herself.

I don't like people who have a good job. Normally translates into "boring workaholic, no time for love and fun".

I don't especially like old virgins (ie virgins over 20). Please get your first lessons from someone else, I really don't appreciate being a tutor.

I feel funny when Asians tell me they are Christian. Still have to meet one who says this and really knows what he/she is talking about.

I like normal girls - but that's not what you are describing.

2k1,

"They wonder why foreign guys prefer to meet bar girls and prostitutes. They have gotten the impression that guys from overseas are looking for a girl to have sex with and not to develop a deeper relationship with(marriage for example). They see us foreign guys going to Pattaya, gogo's, etc. and think that we are strange."

If these are the guys they see, it's understandable that they have the impression that they do. Little different from those guys on this board who spend all their time in the bars having the impression that all Thai women are like the typical bargirl.

The guys on this board who don't spend their time in the bars have a different impression of Thai women. Your Thai women have got to look at a different subset of farang guys.

"They wonder why they can't met "normal" guys from overseas that are more suited to their education and experience. They want to talk, go out, be friends, hopefully develop a deeper relationship before sex, but can't meet those kinds of guys."

Average working Thai women can't meet average working farang guys for the same reason that average working farang guys can't meet average working Thai women:

• - most of the time, they're thousands of miles apart
    - when the farang guys are on vacation in Thailand the Thai women are working
    - when the Thai women are on vacation they're stuck in Thailand and can't get visas to farangland, but even if they could the farang guys would be working

"They can't find them, and wonder if they exist. If you were me, what would you tell her (and her friends)?"

I had this same problem. On returning to farangland after 2 years working in Thailand I knew I wanted a Thai bride. But not having cultivated the proper relationships when I had the chance, how to do it? I didn't much like the idea but I decided that the match-making web sites were about my only chance. I picked 3 sites that seemed to be the 'real thing' and found what I wanted after about 1-1/2 years, writing to about 20 women, and visiting 3 of them.

I've a friend in my area, who I met through the marriage-based immigration boards, and it turns out that he met his fiancee on the same web site that I met mine! He had contacted only the 1 woman. His fiancee had her picture and information posted to the web site by her office co-workers, who didn't tell her what they'd done until she started receiving letters and e-mails from farang men.

"There were over 30,000 Thai's studying overseas last year, and most of these come back to Thailand to start their lives."

These Thais should know what farang are truly like, and they should know where to find them. But possibly, like me, they didn't realize it until they were back home and they'd missed their chance.

Grabii

Interesting post. Like many others on this board I went to LOS for some fun and took advantage of the great advice freely given by the members and had a great time.

Just over a year ago I met a GTG, was captivated by her smile initially (aren't we all?) and as we got to know each other (we are still doing that :)) things moved on to a different level. She is a graduate with 2 degrees, has traveled within the Far East and works as manager in a company where she has to deal with cliemts from around the world. She is divorced, has a young son, is 30 and has only been to bed with 2 men, her ex husband and me.

Would I go back to seeing bar girls? Not a chance! I have nothing against bar girls, I have met a lot and have had nothing but good times with them, but the times I have had with my GTG, have been infinetly better in every sense.

As for how people treat bar girls, I have seen some falangs treat them apallingly badly, mostly because they were drunk. I nearly came to blows with one American who was very insulting to one girl. Treat them well, make them smile and laugh and they will do almost anything for you. Why be rude to them? That doesn't make any sense to me.

dude older people on holidays do better than yourself!

thai NBG's usually speak better english than most BG's so don't worry too much about language barriers...

cultural barriers will be a major source of excitement once you decide or get 'lucky' enough to mix with the 'norman' girl :rolleyes:

try going out away from lower suk even patpong is a possible place to meet, but khaosan much more likely though with thonglor & rachada as absolute sure bets :sleeping:

however if you're as sociable hopeless like myself try chat, but not bkkchat :cover:

Hi 2K1,

Take a look at some of Sticks thoughts on this in his weekly columns ( Stickman Bangkok ). As some of the other members have pointed out, getting to know a 'good' Thai girl isnt a 2-week proposition. Sex aside, there is a cultural minefield which many Farang spend years navigating. Perhaps it may be easier in the case of Thai women who have spent time studying OS, but I'm not so sure. They were Thai (and female) long before they were exposed to other cultures.

The question of 'where do we have to go to meet nice, genuine guys who are interested in a longterm relationship ?' isnt limited to Thailand - I know two absolute stunners who end up carrying each other home from the pub most Friday nights, simply because we males are 'only after one thing'. Its only a matter of time before they start investigating one another's lunch boxes - what I wouldnt give to be there ::

I met them all and the GTG are certainly more difficult to handle. They want commitment. I am seeing a girl ( although I have a g/f) since over 5 years and she just turned 30. Not bad looking and still a virgin. Yes, with 30 :dunno:. Her plan is, to get married (...can be me as if I want ::) and then can have sex. I told her that this was never an option for me. I would like to stay with a girl and of course have sex with her and if all goes well, then marriage is certainly not a problem, but what do I know about her? Nothing, right? When we are out she is sweet and always calls and makes presents and whatsoever. Touching her ended up in a traumatic event for her :nono: .I have dated so many GTG or "normal" girls but I still like the Hello Girls because they are much easier to handle. All this going out and wine and dine and bring them to poshy places is not really my cup of tea, however I have noticed that the GTG between 18 and 25 are very specific. There is to much chitchat and gossip going on and at the end you are just the dumb farang. My opinion and feel free to prove me wrong, but after 7 years LOS it might be not easy for me to understand :banghead:

Cheers :beer:

Archived