Good girl or Bar girl

2knight1 said:1) Do you prefer to be with bar girls/prostitutes, or "normal" girls that you can talk with, etc.

I evidently don`t have a preference because I involve myself with both BGs and non-BG`s.

I like chicks that are fun and not to be too crass I like chicks that can get me horny and the sex is great.

2) Do you treat real girls like prostitutes?

What in the heck is a fake girl? I only involve myself with "real" girls.

3) if you were to marry, would you prefer a bar girl, a "normal" inexperienced thai girl, or someone from your home country?

If I were to marry I would hope that she was wealthy chick, Ideally a rich Brazilian chick that could tantalize my body with sensual pleasures utilizing all of her physical tools. I would take a Brazilian over a Thai babe any day. Lucky for the Thai girls that I happen to like Thailand more than Brazil.

She got me thinking----

2knight1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2knight1 said:

I had a recent conversation with a good Thai girl (never kissed) in her 20's,

There is something wrong with this chick if she is in her 20`s and she has not had any physical contact with a male and I don`t want to hear that she is a "good girl" nonsense. We are not in Thailand 10 or twenty years ago. There has to be some sexual curiosity and exploration by the time your in your twenties. I wouldn`t touch a chick like that because she hasn't done a damn thing. She is either a closet Lesbian or sexually frigid or just plain weird.

Hi JJ,

Thai girls in their twenties with no sexual experience are out there and there are lots of them.

(I know we're all trying to rectify this situation.).

I would guess that there is a higher proportion of women in their twenties who are sexually inexperienced here than in Europe.

Many Thais who live in the countryside are still very conservative.

I know there are still chicks out there with no sexual experience but supposedly we are talking about a chick that has been to the West for some of her education and or job. I kind of find it hard to believe that she has never did anything. I mean we are talking about a damn kiss, not dropping her panties. A kiss is a basic human form of affection. I am assuming not kissing is refering to the Thai sniff kiss and not the Western version of using ones tongue.

Fidel said:

......what I would term 'normal', ie. unlikely to have sex for money as they don't work in a bar.

Hi fidel,

You will probably think this is frivolous, but I would not consider a woman who does not want a serious relationship with a man as "normal". Their choice - but almost all serious relationships between men and women involve transfer of money (income or capital) from the man to the woman.

Overt prostitution of the type found in NEP is a more honest and less threating version of so called normal relationships.

Khwai

Archived