This is just all wrong and it needs to STOP!!!

Was out for a nice Friday evening with some mates. I ended up at AfterSkool. The atmosphere in the bar was tense, at best. Wandering in and sitting down, I notice that a group of young farangs have their farang girlfriends (two of 'em) with them!!! Wait a cotton-picken minute...this is a diddling bar, arguably the best in Bangers. Why on Earth would anyone bring their girlfriend there??? I can understand (a bit, maybe) a go-go, but here???? The AfterSkool grils there were not quite sure how to act, making it not a lot of fun for all involved :(. The world is going to hell in a handbasket :nono: -- someone needs to teach these young guys some respect for these bastions of male dominance. We have so few left!

And more bad news for moi. My two regular, beautiful, sweet, slutty, etc., Midnite girls have gone on to greener(?) pastures in NEP. My sources did not know which bar, but for a promise of a B100 tip, she will find out toot-sweet. The only alternative is to go to every bar in NEP to find my two honeys. Well, OK, not every bar -- Cassies, Obsession & Cascade would be excepted as I know these birds have the correct female plumbing :D. I hate NEP, but will go there for these birds, especially Miss Birfday Prezzie. What a great gal!<Sigh>

Was in heaven for a bit this evening whan I was accosted on the street by two of the most famous & beautiful DollHouse birds ever!!!! The Clamidiya Queen (truely a ravishing beauty, especially in normal clothes -- jing, jing) and the ever lovely Miss #33. However, they immediately lost interest when I said that I could not ST the pair of them, despite their tempestuous pleading. But believe me, I thought long and hard about it. I prolly made the wrong choice. Actually, I am sure I did :dunno::banghead:; But that's the story of my life :D!

TTFN,

SD

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My two regular, beautiful, sweet, slutty, etc., Midnite girls have gone on to greener(?) pastures in NEP.

Say it isn't so!!! Midnite girls leaving for greener pastures isn't something I ever wanted to hear. I did notice that none of my regulars were there on my last (very short and very boring) visit either. I hope Midnite doesn't turn into a "memory" bar for me as so many others have. Not that the memories weren't grand :hubba:.

Ranger

From the outsdie, no way to tell. But on the inside, generally if you see someone getting a blowjob whilst sitting at the bar, it's a pretty safe bet that you are in a diddling bar LOL :grinyes:!

Seriously, that is an extreme example, but you get the idea. It is obvious to anyone but the most naive. The girls there will make sure of it...

Cheers,

SD

Aye, it seems a shame that Midnite is between groups of girls that are fun and nice to look at. They never really got the stunnas, but that's OK as their girls more than make up for it in enthusiasm!

The only one of note left from the crew of the past six months is Miss Leung, but she will not be dancing until next month she said (did not ask why). She is awesome looking IMHO with a great hardbody, but in her 30s which puts some guys off (not me). But she won't go with me cuz she lubs too mutt my Greek friend...

We did have some fun there last night. One of the dancers had a vibrator and was having a jolly good time sneaking up and vibing everyone in sight -- male or female :D! And the potential is there as soon as the new girls get settled in and get to know us. More unattractive ones there tho' this time :(.

OK, I will say something nice about NEP :p. At Playschool, Deafgril was in rare form as well, dropping her kinckers, pulling practical jokes and just generally being a very suggestive horny minx :D. Have not had as much fun there in many months! She is a hottie, too.

Cheers,

SD

Well, if the guys were diddling their farang girls, kinda getting in the spirit of it, then I think it could actually be a sort of spontaneous atmosphere enhancer.

However I gather that you are talking about a situation where they were sorta uncomfortably watching the goings-on as if it were a sort of zoo exhibit.

I'll bet naught boy's corner was a lot less fun that time, eh?

The day after you and I drank the tequila I brought to Cat House, (and followed it up with your gin at Baccara) :drunk: I stopped in at Afterskool. As soon as I walked in 2 of the girls recognized me from last year. The three of us are in naughty boys corner, and a group of 4 Brits shove their way in the corner (most of the bar is empty). They notice I am getting head and laugh and point and try to get a better look. They are like 1 foot away! "HEY, how about a little room here guys!" They just smile and stand there. I ask the bartended for some compassion, and she chases them to the other area of the bar. Diddlin bar ettiquete is long gone! Jeez!

Archived