This is just all wrong and it needs to STOP!!!

I also saw some (farang) girls and couples in AS, but usually that was not a big problem. They were talking and interacting with the girls and the business went on as usual. May be, some of them were also looking for girls?

IMO, more funny are the couples in the gogos. Last time I went to a PP upstairs bar, a group of LP-type couples went in and seated next to me. My girl began to open my zip, pulling out my little Peter and began to give a BJ. The girl of one of the couples was sitting next to me, saw it, immediately stood up, talked to her boy-friend and the other couples. They gave me the "you are a poor bloody sex-tourist"-look, payed and off they were. LOL, must have produced a longish thread on the LP-forum.

For me it is the real fun to bahave like the ugly sex-tourist and to make things in public only for the reason to give offence to the feminists.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rovineye said:

... They notice I am getting head and laugh and point and try to get a better look. They are like 1 foot away! "HEY, how about a little room here guys!"

They could get within a foot of you? If it were me, they'd have been forced back way way before that. You ever seen the movies of medieval battles where soldiers drive long stakes into the ground so that horses rear up before them?...::

bibblies said:

They could get within a foot of you? If it were me, they'd have been forced back way way before that. You ever seen the movies of medieval battles where soldiers drive long stakes into the ground so that horses rear up before them?...::

Well you see one of the girls was laying down between my legs, pulling my dick straight down to her moth. Didn't work out well since it reaches so close to the ground she couldn't fit underneith it. I am sure you can relate. :rolleyes:

Peter1964 said:

For me it is the real fun to bahave like the ugly sex-tourist and to make things in public only for the reason to give offence to the feminists.

It's sometimes kinda fun to leer at the fat farang female tourists who are obviously in Pattaya by mistake, implying that they are quite the piece of meat and then watching their face distort out of control in disgust. :devil::grinyes:

"For me it is the real fun to bahave like the ugly sex-tourist and to make things in public only for the reason to give offence to the feminists."

I'm certain you succeed in offending far more than your intended target.

It's sometimes kinda fun to leer at the fat farang female tourists who are obviously in Pattaya by mistake, implying that they are quite the piece of meat and then watching their face distort out of control in disgust

We hate it when they sit there and "judge" us, so why should we judge them? It just makes things worse. Best if everyone leaves everyone else alone and gets on the with whatever "holiday" they had in mind. No need to stoop to low levels. :nono:

EXACTLY!

A strange yeat unrealted story. I was in TQ in Pattaya one afternoon. I had a group of 3 or 4 girls around and on me. Lots of kissing, hugging, rubbing, feeling going on! A guy next to me was in a similar situation. A girl was rubbing my leg (I had shorts on). I looked down and it was the guys hand! No way did he know what he was doing, there was too big a pile of girls and he had his face in a pair of breasts at the time. I laughed, and told him if he was so drunk he couldn't tell my hairy leg from a TGs leg, he better quit drinking. He turned beet red, and all the girls laughed. He finally did too, and offered to buy me a beer in apology. I told him it should be a ladies drink. We went on tour that night. Nice guy actually. Anyone on this board?

Archived