This is just all wrong and it needs to STOP!!!

I am sure that you all were as worried as I was that I would never again find my Midnite honeys :p. Miss Leung of Midnite told me last night that she could not find out where they went. Nice guy that I am, I still gave her her promised B200 tip for trying. So, I was faced with the prospect of searching each and every NEP bar (tuff job, someone's gotta do it :D). Since I do not really like NEP any more, I was not too fired up about it, but figured I'd soldier on :D. Still better than being anywhere else in the world LOL!

I really missed Miss Birfday Prezzie and her freind Miss Promises. I have been interviewing girls at many establishments lately as nearly all of my regulars have left the game :(. None so far have met my high requirements :o. Much sadness abounds!

Tonight I got away from the office early, so I decide to try to find my chickies. Well, I only got through four bars when I walked into Voodoo. I walk in, do a scope around and am getting ready to leave (it's a school night, I couldn't have a drink in every bar :p) when I hear a squeal and someone yelling Khun SuaDum!!! Yup, little Miss Promises is now jumping into my arms and plants a big wet one on my lips --with tongue (of course), clicking that dumbell piercing thing across my teeth ;). We have a couple of cocktails together. She told me that Miss Prezzie was BFd for a few days but would be back Friday. Good for her, sad for me. No big deal, I found her and that's all that matters :D -- not yer girl, just yer turn and all that! As slim as the pickin's are these days, I may have to break a rule and get their phone numbers so this doesn't happen again...

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a lot of that in pattaya. Guys leering at fine young European women and watching the women recoil and getting a good laugh at them. I guess it is the only time the tables are turned and when you are rejected by one of them it really does not matter. Actually I think the fine farang female who comes to Pattaya green and then leaves in a few days very pissed off because she now knows there is a place on the planet where she is by and large UNDESIRABLE or at least not taken that seriously. I met a fine woman from Australia on her first night in Pattaya. She was all over me at the Roof Bar in Pattaya. She wanted to get high with me (marijuana) and gave me her hotel info and her info in Australia. I saw her 3 nights later (after I never made an effort to call her or get her high) and I noticed a marked change in her attitude toward me. It was not only that I did not make an effort to contact her, it was because she realized I had infinite OTHER OPTIONS and that is why I did not contact her and that bothered her. She probably was never in a position of rejection. Until PATTAYA!!!

Oneye

I too had tried to find Midnite's escapees and failed at the first attempt when looking round NEP.

Thanks to your fine intelligence I went again and found hard news that they were indeed there in voodoo though unsurprisingly already barfined.

How might you be identified in Midnite? (assuming you might want to be identified)

Happy to hear you finally found them. Small successes really do count in the land of smiles, scams and slick-willys. Enjoyed chatting with you last Friday. Funny you didn't mention your dilemma then; other things on your mind I guess?

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute! I did not say I wanted to share ;)... OK, you can have The Politician (was Miss Promises, but "The Politician" is a better name), but leave Prezzie for me :D.

PM me as I will likely be out on Soi Cowboy tomorrow night. Likely spots? Midnite and/or upstairs at Baccara (maybe Suzies and/or AfterSkool, but I doubt it).

Cheers,

SD

Aye, good to see ya again too. Yup, without those small victories one would go insane as an expat. I never mentioned it the last time we saw each other (last Friday's 'Plaza board meet at Gullibles), the problem had been resolved :D.

BTW, have not yet got hold of my bro-in-law regarding your request. I will by the weekend, tho'. You should hear from them early in the week. If not, PM me.

Cheers,

SD

Peter1964 said:

... My girl began to open my zip, pulling out my little Peter and began to give a BJ.

:eek::o

The girl...and the other couples...gave me the "you are a poor bloody sex-tourist"-look, :nono:

For me it is the real fun to bahave like the ugly sex-tourist and to make things in public only for the reason to give offence to the feminists. ::

Archived